Chapter 9

~Calum's POV~

I headed to Luke's to have breakfast in there with the lads. It's a surprise though, he doesn't know that we are going.

Ashton came over my house with Mike, so we could all go to Luke's.

"D'you think they are already awake? It's just 9:00 am. We all know that Luke wakes up nearly 1:00 pm if they let him." Said Ashton. We all laughed at his point. It was very true.

"Ehh. It doesn't matter if he's asleep or not. Either way, we can get in, since dope Luke gave us a key. I wouldn't trust us if I was him" said Mike laughing. We all laughed, but Ashton's laugh was even funnier than the actual joke Michael said.

We all laughed even more at Ashton. That fella's laugh is a thing.

After more jokes and laughter, we arrived to Luke's house. From the outside, you couldn't see the kitchen light on, so we supposed he was still sleeping.

We tried to enter quietly, but we failed at times. We made our way to Luke's room. We saw his bed was set and that he wasn't there, he wasn't downstairs either.

We all looked at each other, pointing to Mia's room. We quietly entered the room to see Mia and Luke asleep in each other's arms. The were so cuuuteee! I sound like some fangirl, but I totally ship them. I know they both have feelings for one another. You can easily notice from the way they smile whenever they're together.

Luke's mood would go higher whenever he received a text or a phone call from Mia. He is not even grumpy! So you can imagine.

Us three started to take pictures of the lovebirds.

We took nearly 50 pictures of them in our phones. Suddenly I saw Mia waking up. Luke, on the other hand, was fast asleep.

****************************

~Mia's POV~

I woke up to the sound of cameras shooting. I opened my eyes to see Calum, Michael and Ashton taking pictures of Luke and I.

"Guys! Stop!" I whined. I pulled the covers of my bed on me, so the guys would stop taking pictures. Luke woke up when I covered myself with the sheets of the bed.

"Guys what the hell are you doing?" Luke said. I could tell he was annoyed because it was kinda early for us.

"Oh you know, just posting some pics on twitter." Calum said playfully. He showed us the phone. We were both sleeping in each other's arms. Deep down I could tell that we looked kinda cute together.

"Aww, they look so cute!!!" said Ashton and Michael. I agreed with them, but I can't just say 'yeah Luke, we look cute together. Let's be a couple.' I mean, I'd love to say that, but no.

"We look hella cute." Luke said with a smirk on his face. Well, he made everything easier.

"Indeed, Luke. Indeed." I said. We all laughed.

"Anyways, we came in here to have breakfast. Hope you're good at cooking." said Ashton. These dudes here want me to cook for them? Hell no. I won't cook for them... But I can take advantage of this situation though; four mates in here, hungry, and with money! I can charge then some pounds...

"Fine, I'll cook for you," I said. They all cheered, eventually everybody's mood increased.

"However" I continued. "I require some tip." I said and lift my eyebrows, waiting for their response.

"How much?" Said Michael.

"5 pounds per lad." I simply said. I didn't want to take that much of them, I mean, if they agree with my offer, I would win 20 pounds.

"What will you do with the money?" Asked Ash.

"You know lads, it's all business in here. I make breakfast for you, and you pay me. It's easy isn't? It's just 5 pounds after all." I said winking at them.

"I'm not paying, this is my house?" Said Luke in more like a question voice.

"But duh, it's your band. All band members get to pay the bills. Take it or lose it." I said, crossing my arms.

"Fine." They all mumbled in unison.

"Okay, now who wants some pancakes?" I asked the lads.

They all laughed and said "me"s. I think I might get started if I want to finish before it's time for supper.

I went downstairs to the kitchen whilst the boys sat on the lounge room, waiting for me to cook their pancakes.

I went to the refrigerator and grabbed some eggs, milk and the pancake flour that was in there. I poured the necessary amount in the bowl and mixed it until I had the right consistency.

I then took out a cooking pan and spread butter throughout it. I then wanted revenge, so I started to think for some ideas that would make my revenge a success. After thinking for a while, an idea light up my mind.

I went to the counter and grabbed some skittles. I mixed them up with the pancake mixture. Then I started to make the pancakes. Then I had some gravy, so I thought about using it instead of honey.

10 minutes later the pancakes were done. They were 10 in total. They were really big, so I though 2 for each one of us would be enough. I placed 2 pancakes on each plate. Then I spread the gravy to the pancakes of four plates. For my plate, I spread honey.

I set the table and called the guys.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!" I said. Then I opened the kitchen door and waited for them to come. Before they could come in, I placed my hand in the air, so they would give me my tip.

They just looked at me confused.

"The tip you stupids." I said with a laugh. They just said 'oh' and took out their wallet. Eventually they gave me my money and sat on the chairs.

My plate was over the kitchen counter, so I wouldn't get confused. They stared at the plates and questioned me of what they had, just as planned.

"Guys chill, they are m&m's." I lied. I sat down on the table and grabbed my fork and knife and started to cut the pancake. Then I ate it.

"See?" I said as I was chewing more of my pancakes.

"Alright." Michael said. Suddenly they all started eating until..

"MIAAAAA!!!!!!"

=====================================

Author's note:

Looks like Mia is quite evil, isn't she?

I hope you liked this chapter! See you for the next one.

Thanks for your support.

Love you<3

PS: sorry for the short chapter! I'll update really soon, I promise.