Chapter 42

~Mia's POV~

The Walking Dead was playing on the TV. I thought we were watching Doctor Who? Hmm, strange.

"Guys, just imagine the whole scenario, like imagine if there was a zombie apocalypse and stuff, it would be so damn cool!" Michael said.

"Mikey you're freaking me out. Like, people dying in an apocalypse wouldn't be cool, cmon, would you be happy if we all died in a zombie apocalypse?" I asked.

"D'you want me to sugarcoat it or be total honest?" He asked back.

"I guess we all know the answer for that." Ashton replied.

"Why did you ask then? Come on people, shut up and lemme watch the program." Michael stated.

"Chill bro." Calum said. We all went silent and watched the program. Honestly, i wasn't watching the show at all, I was just staring at the tv screen, but my head was in another place. I just can't help but think about Calum's daydream. He mentioned something about me being raped by my own mother, cmon what if it's true? What if I do get raped by my own mother?

I just wonder how people can change in a matter of years. Like, yeah we can change, but not that much. We normally change for the better, but my mum has changed for the worse. Who becomes a murderer in like, 3 years? No one but my mom.

I wish I had a normal family you know? I wish I could, I don't know, somehow rewind the good moments of my life where I had a loving dad and a caring mother. I bet if I still had a father and a loving mother I would be in Australia, enjoying my life sigh my family. But no. I have to live in rainy London 'coz little girl doesn't have a family. The only good thing that comes out of all of this is Luke. I guess not having a mother and a father has its pros and cons.

"GET OUT OF THE FRICKEN CAR THERE IS A ZOMBIE BESIDE YOU DUMB ASS!!!" Mikey snapped my off my thoughts. I shrugged it off and watched The Walking Dead.

"Beside you!" Calum said. "That sounds like a good title for a song!"

"Yeah sure Calum, whatever you say mate." Luke sarcastically said.

"YOURE SO STUPID OH MY GOD!!! WHY DO PEOPLE IN ZOMBIE APOCALYPSES HAVE TO BE IDIOTS!?" Michael yelled.

"Don't wanna be an American idiot!!" Calum sang.

"Mikey shush, it's just a program. And Calum, stop singing Greenday." Ashton chuckled.

"Yeah." Luke added.

"I'm gonna laugh my ass out when you all die because of a zombie apocalypse." Michael rolled his eyes.

"Why do people complicate that stuff too much? Like just kill the damn zombies, hide somewhere l make no contact with the outside world and boom! You're safe. Like cmon, I would watch Netflix all day and jam every so often if I was in a zombie apocalypse." Calum stated. I thought about it for a while and it's actually true.

"Mate, there wouldn't be electricity." Ashton said.

"Why not? It's not like the zombies will end the city's electricity." Calum protested.

"I actually agree with Calum." Luke agreed.

"Definitely not! Dude come o-"

"Okay you people that's enough. Can we watch the show? I can't hear a thing of whatever the man's saying." I said, interrupting Mikey.

"Yeah, mates let's all shut up." Luke whispered. We all watched the program again, in silence.

But again, I disappeared to my own little world.

What am I going to give Luke as a birthday gift? A watch? Sunglasses? Cupcakes? Ugh, it's just really frustrating. I don't know what to give my boyfriend for his birthday.

"Are penguins in an apocalypse like, infected or something?" Luke asked.

Bam! That's it, I'm going to give him a penguin for his birthday. The fake ones, don't worry. Duh.

"That's actually a good question." Ashton answered.

"Yeah, let me call the zombie apocalypse expert so you can ask him." Michael sarcastically replied.

"Shut it with your sarcasm Mikey." Luke said.

"Don't be such a pussy Lukey pie." Michael told him. Luke got a bit pissed off at Michael's words.

"Language." Ashton said.

"What do you want me to do? I don't like people and sarcasm is my only defense." Michael bluntly stated. "Wait, what?"

"You don't like people?" I blankly questioned. That kind of hurt. I was starting to get along quite well with all the band, I thought we all were special to each other, but no. Michael doesn't like people. Since when did that happen?

"Scratch that, just... Forget it." Michael whispered and walked out of the room.

"The fudge was that?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. Mia did you infected him with hormones or something or why is he like bipolar?" Calum said.

"First, that's really sexist. Second, no I didn't. And third, he might be in his man days." I replied.

"Man days?" The three boys asked.

"It's a metaphor." I laughed at me quoting the fault in our starts. "Like, men periods or something."

"Do men suffer periods?" Ashton asked, his expression seeming amused.

"God, no idiots. It's just like he is quite sentimental and changes mood real quick. It was just a way of speaking." I said.

"Mia you can be really weird sometimes." Calum giggled.

"I'm not weird, I'm limited edition. And Calum Giggle Hood, huh?" I asked.

"Shut up." He said.

"Anyways, guys I'm tired. I think I'm going to sleep." I informed them and they all said okay. Before I left Luke stopped me and pecked my lips and then he let go. I smiled and walked inside Luke's and I's room.

Without a second thought, I jumped inside the bed and slide inside the sheets. Finally, my favourite part of the day; the time when you get to sleep.

Just when I was about to fall asleep, I heard a knock on the door. Can't you people leave me alone to sleep? Ugh.

================

Authors note:

Hey! Here's chapter 42! I hope you liked it! Lol the ending was quite awkward I'm sorry. Thank you so much for reading! See you in chapter 43 (whoa, what the heck? 43?) and sorry for the shortness and mistakes in the chapter!

Love you guys <3