Chapter 36

~Luke's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Ashton's voice telling me to wake up, which I didn't. I just moved a little and that's when I felt someone next to me. Then I heard the sound of waves and then my conscience hit me. I'm in the beach with Mia.

"Luke, we need to get out of here before anyone comes." Ashton said. I sighed but decided to get up since what he said is true. We have to get out of here if we don't want any problems. I opened my eyes and woke Mia up.

"Mia, baby, please wake up. We gotta leave now." I told her. She didn't flinch or didn't move or anything. She is a heavy sleeper huh?

"Mia c'mon. Let's get going now." Ashton whispered-yelled. But again, there was not a single reaction from Mia. I decided to shake her shoulder a little bit so she would wake up. Gosh, I'm deciding a lot of things today, aren't I?

"Luke, we don't have time for this. It's almost sunrise and people are starting to arrive here. Carry her to the car and I'll carry the things from the tent." Ashton said. I agreed and got Mia off of me, then I stood up and grabbed her. I carried her bridal style all the way to the car. Strange thing is that she hasn't woken up yet. Normally she would have woken up already. She must be really tired.

When I reached the car I laid Mia on the back seats. Then I walked to the passenger seat and sat down. Soon Ashton came with all the things and put them in the trunk. He was in the driver's seat afterwards.

"Dude, did Mia wake up when you carried her?" Ashton asked me.

"Um, no. Why?" I replied.

"No reason. She's a heavy sleeper, isn't she?" Ashton chuckled. I laughed a little. Part of me is worried about Mia, but other part of me says she's alright. I just don't know. She was never a heavy sleeper, she always woke up for any reason. I guess she was really tired this time. Who knows...

"Can we turn the radio on?" I asked. Notice that the radio was off.

"D'you want to wake Mia up?" Ashton answered.

"Well, no. I mean, it's 7:00 am. How did you get up so early anyways?" I rolled my eyes.

"I thought that there might be a bunch of people by this time and c'mon, it would be strange to see two fellas sleeping together in the beach." Ashton giggled. This dude has twenty million different giggles and laughs and chuckles and it's kinda funny.

"Yeah, you're right mate. Well, thank you." I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. The only sound was the one of the car driving through the highway. I'm surprised Ashton knows the way home. 30 minutes passed and we arrived home.

"We're here." Ashton informed me as he stopped the car.

"You know, I feel like the drive to the beach was shorter than the way back." I frowned at him.

"Oh, yeah mate. That's because I decided to take the long way home." Ashton said. {A/N: hahha sorry, I had to do it xD}

"Weird, but okay." I replied.

"Yeah, um. You should take Mia inside. I'll take the tent thingies." Ashton told me. I nodded and got out of the car. Then I opened Mia's door and carried her inside the house. The door was already opened by Ashton, so I didn't struggle while getting inside. When I took her upstairs, there was no trouble. The trouble was when I had to open our room's door. I tried to wake her up a little bit, but she didn't react. I had to do very weird things to open the damn door.

Eventually it opened and I put Mia on the bed. I covered her with the bed covers and kissed her forehead. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower. While I was taking a bath the memories were playing through my head. Last night was probably one of the best nights I've ever had. It was really fun, and like, many things happened; I mean, tears were streamed, songs were played, secrets were said... It happened a lot and it's still processing in my mind.