Chapter 11

~Mia's POV~

I pressed the home button of my phone and the screen lighted up. I saw that the buzzing of my phone was a notification from Twitter. It might be from somebody that I programmed to notificate me whenever they posted anything on Twitter.

Eventually I swiped the notification and typed my passcode to the phone. It directly opened the twit.

It said:

"@Luke5SOS: Hello guys. Im going to ask you something. Please don't send hate messages to our friend Mia. She doesn't deserves it. Thank you xx."

I smiled to the fact that Luke cares about me, even over the fans and the critics people might say about him for defending me on Twitter.

I locked my phone and place it on my table. I continued packaging. After preparing some clothes for LA, I decided to get ready, since Luke and I are going for something to eat.

I showered and then put some clothes on. I put on a nirvana tank top with high wasted shorts and black vans. I combed my hair in a ponytail and I had a necklace with the letter M on it. Luke gave it to me as a gift when I turned 14. I applied some mascara and covered my imperfections with a little of foundation.

I went downstairs to the lounge room to find Luke sitting in the couch, scrolling through Twitter. This dude spends most of the time on Twitter.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He later came in. I was sitting in the counter while he was looking for something to eat. Later he turned my way. I got off the counter and walked towards him, pulling him to a tight hug.

"Thank you." I said while we were hugging, referring about his twit.

"It's nothing, you don't deserve it." He said with his soft voice.

A few moments passed op until we finally pulled out of the hug.

We made our way to the car. Luke opened the door for me. I entered and he closed it. He then entered and started the car.

"Where do you want to go?" Luke asked.

"Let's go to Nando's." I said. Nando's is one of my favorite restaurants in the whole world. It's delicious in there!

I turned on the radio. 'One Thing' was just starting to play on the radio from this band, One Direction I believe. I think Luke's band made a cover of it a while ago.

"You made a cover of this song, didn't you?" I asked Luke. He simply nodded.

"Sing it to me then." I said to Luke. "I'm not accepting a no for the answer." I continued.

"Fine." He said with a sigh.

The chorus soon came, and by this time Luke started singing.

So, get out, get out, get out of my head,

And fall into my arms instead.

I don't, I don't don't know what it is,

But I need that one thing and,

You've got that one thing.

Now I'm climbing the walls,

But you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind

All day and all night.

Luke stared at me silently, missing a little part of the song, soon he continued.

I'm dying just to know your name.

And I need you here with me now,

Cause you've got that one thing