Chapter 30

~Mia's POV~

"She has a point in there, Louis." A forth voice said.

Wait a minute,
Louis?

Are these people who I think they are?

"Wait, Louis? Guys, I already know who you are." I said to the voices, who obviously we're One Direction.

"You do, but the other lads don't." Replied who I believe was Niall. You could actually hear his Irish accent, so yeah, Niall.

"I'm just gonna yell then." I said. I was about to yell, but a hand covered my mouth.

"No you're not. You can't ruin our plans." Harry whispered. Plans? What plans? What are this guys planing to do? I'm so freaking confused right now.

"What plans?" I muttered through the hands from I don't know who.

"You'll see." Louis whispered on my ear. I slightly nodded.

This is so crazy. Many things happened today. First off, Calum discovered my singing skills. Second, Calum kisses me. Third, Luke saw Calum kissing me and kinda got upset. Forth, they got happy again and everything went to normal. Fifth, Andrew turned out to be in LA working at a Pizza Place. Sixth, I'm in a supposed haunted house with One Direction. Notice the madness?

Suddenly some footsteps came closer to the room we were in. You could faintly hear the boys' yells.

"Mia?" Mikey yelled. Huh, they seem to have gotten back. Who knows.

"Mia, where are you?" Calum shouted a little bit shakily. They must be worried about me, but what can I do? Bite the person's hand so I can yell and let them know where I am? Definitely not.

"Mia?" I heard Luke as the door opened, letting out a squeak. Suddenly the hand in my mouth tightens and it was nearly hurting me. I kinda flinched at the sudden reaction, but then it loosen a little bit and eventually the hand left my mouth. I could feel how someone hurriedly tied a piece of cloth or something around my eyes.

Then I heard the lights turning on. I wish I could see through the cloth, so I could analyze how spooky this place is. I'll just expect for the worst, so that if it's not that scary, I won't be scared at all.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder, and it began to shake me.

"Mia? Mia?" Luke repeatedly said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

"It was O-" I said but I was cut off by One Direction.

"One Direction." They all said in unison. Gosh, I wish I could see Luke's face. I bet he didn't see that coming. Just like if somebody heard my thoughts, someone untied the cloth off my eyes and also the rope off my arms and legs. I looked up to see 6 people: 5 with SnapBacks and amused faces and the other lad was standing there shocked.

I got up from the chair and spoke. "So Luke, what do you think about this lads' abduction towards me?"

"I-I-I don't know." Luke replied.

"Somebody's a little in shock here." Liam said.

"Why is he so surprised? We saw him and Ashton this morning!" Zayn added. What? Luke and Ashton saw One Direction this morning? Oh, right. Maybe that's why Luke didn't want to tell me the place he was at. It makes sense now.

"So Luke, you knew about this prank or..?" I asked.

"Genius, why would he be in shock if he knew?" Louis sarcastically replied for Luke.