Chapter 4

~Mia's POV~

"Uh, Mia?" I heard Luke as he entered the kitchen door.

"Hey Luke. What's up?" I asked as I kept scrolling through Twitter in my phone.

"I grabbed your camera. I hope you don't get mad at me, sorry for lying." He apologized. I wasn't really mad to be honest, but I accepted his apology anyway. I gave him a hug and he hugged back.

"We were doing a cover you know?" Luke softly said me. I didn't know what to say because I already know what the truth is.

"Uh, yeah, I kinda heard you singing when I was at my bed trying to sleep." I whispered to him, trying to keep my voice normal so he wouldn't think I'm mad or something. I was happy to hear them singing and playing their guitars and drums. Luke really has an awesome voice. I'm not saying that just because I want to be a good friend, I say it because it's the truth and everybody knows that.

"Sorry for not letting you sleep." He said as he tightened the hug.

"Don't worry Luke. You sing really good though, you should sing to me more." I said hoping that he would agree with me.

"Uh I'm not sure about that." Luke said while he broke off hug.

"Why not?" I whined. I really want Luke to sing to me. His voice is precious. I would be glad if he sang to me everyday.

"Because I don't like singing to people." He coldly said.

"But you sing with your band. They are people. Just sing to me more alright? You're voice is really good and I'm sure that you will succeed with your music." I told to Luke. I hope sometime he agrees with me .

"Alright." He simply said.

I'm sure they will become big. They are really talented. Sorry if I said that a lot, but it's just... I'm a little bit shocked of it I guess.

"We're going to Mc Donald's. Wanna join us?" Luke asked me. I was kinda hungry and it was noon, so I agreed.

"Yeah, fine with me." I said as we walked out of the kitchen, heading to the lounge with the guys.

"You coming with us Mia?" Ashton asked. I simply nodded.

"You should ask Melissa to come." Calum told to Ash smirking.

"No, I think I shouldn't go out with Melissa anymore. I don't like hanging out with here anyways." Ashton sadly said. I felt kinda bad for seeing Ash upset, but I agree with his decision of not hanging out with Melissa anymore. She treated him really bad.

There was an awkward silence for a couple of seconds. Ashton finally decided to break it.

"I think we should go now, I am starving." Ash softly chuckled.

We all nodded and headed to Ashton's car. Ashton was in the driver's seat, Calum was in the passenger seat and I was between Luke (right) and Michael (left) in the back seats. Ash pulled up the car. We now were on our way to Mc Donald's.

**********************

We finally arrived. After a 20 minute ride, my hunger increased. I'm hungry 24/7, but nothing compares to this hungry. Hey, don't judge me. It was 2:00 pm already and I didn't have breakfast. I even skipped my swimming practice. I think I'm going to drop out. I'm not liking it anymore.

We got out of the car and entered to the fast food restaurant.

We ordered our food and went to our table. A couple minutes passed and Mikey came with all of the food we ordered. It was quite a lot of food, so Calum gave him a hand.

As we were eating, I saw some girls staring at us from some tables behind. They were a little bit younger than us though. We finished our eating and we remained in our table. We spoke a little bit. We talked about different topics, Los Angeles, the band and their progress, and also random topics like why does fat food taste so good and healthy food tastes not as good as. We got a discussion in that topic.

I said that if salad tasted like pizza, I would totally eat salad for the rest of my life, and since it is healthy I would be fit. We know it's not happening though.

As we kept discussing, I noticed the same girls from before coming towards us. They both were brunettes. One had green eyes and the other had brown eyes. When they reached us, the green-eyed finally spoke.

"Hey guys!" She said with a little too much excitement for my taste.

"Hi." Calum said.

"My friend here" she said pointing to the brown eyed girl "are visiting London. We are from New York, and we totally love your covers" said the green-eyed girl.

"We were wondering if you would take a picture with us." They both said in unison. The guys stood there, letting all the information they received sync in.

"Of course they want to take a picture with you." I said as I helped the guys get up from their seats. They finally stood up and posed for the picture. The brown-eyed handed me the phone so I could take the picture.

I took the picture and gave back the phone to the brown-eyed girl. They finally went back to their table and we left. They didn't even day thank you. *rolls eyes*

We were in the car ride and everybody was silent. They were still processing the recent events in their minds.

"We have fans from America." Luke said with a shocked expression in his face, but his voice was in-between shocked and excited, I couldn't really tell.

"Guys, you're getting big. People are knowing you more by now. I bet someday you'll have your own album." I said as I tried to comfort them from their shocked crises.

We arrived to Calum's place. They decided to make a twitcam. They announced it and soon they all began talking to the laptop's camera. I wanted to avoid any weird questions from their fans, so I went to the kitchen.

I was in the counter eating some Oreos. I know. I eat a lot. 15 minutes later I heard the guys' voices getting louder. That's when I heard.

"Mia? Come here." Said what I think was Luke's voice. Crap.

========================

Authors note:

Hey guys! How was chapter 4? I hope you liked it. Thank you for all your sweet comments and for your support!

Please vote and share with your friends so we can be more people reading this! I'm happy knowing that I can make you guys happy with this story (:

Love you xx