Chapter 12

~Mia's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Luke's alarm. Today is the day we are going to Los Angeles. I've never been in California before. I'm quite excited because is the first time I go to America as will. It's going to be super cool and I can't wait you arrive there. We are staying at Calum's house. I'm sure it will be big enough for five people sleeping in there.

"Good morning, Mia." Luke said with his lovely, raspy morning voice.

"Morning Luke." I replied. I was in a really good mood considering I'm not a morning person. I got off Luke and went to the bathroom. I didn't have a lot of time, so I had to shower really quickly if I wanted to make it to the airport in time. I quickly stripped off my clothes and started the water. If you know summer in London, you would know that it rains, then it's cloudy and later is sunny, and this whole process repeats. Today is rainy, so I'm going to wear some ripped skinny jeans and a T-shirt today.

I got in the shower and started to shave my legs as fast and as careful as I could. For my luck, I cut my leg with the razor. It will probably look through one of the holes my jeans have. It will look so lame. I finished shaving my legs and then I shampooed. I quickly rinsed and squized some soap to my sponge. I quickly rubbed it with my skin, forming a lot of foam. I again rinsed all of my body. I got out of the shower.

I began to change into my clothes and combed my hair into a messy bun. I applied some make up. Then I decided to head to the kitchen to eat something. As I opened the bathroom door I noticed the smell of eggs and bacon. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Luke with a pan and some eggs and bacon in it. Luke had already changed his pajamas to actual clothes. This dude rocks. I quickly set the table for us two. He then sat down with two plates of eggs and bacon on them.

We finished eating and I thanked Luke. We didn't have a great conversation since we both had to hurry up if we wanted to make it to the airport. I went upstairs to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. He did the same, but he was in his bathroom. When I finished, I grabbed my luggage and made my way downstairs. Luke did the same with his bags. We made our way out of our house. I saw Ashton was already there with the lads inside his car. He opened the trunk of the car and we placed our luggage inside it. I opened the door of the car and got in, Luke following me. I was between Calum and Luke. It felt weird to be the only lady in this trip.

I remembered about yesterday. It was crazy how we met One Direction at Nando's. It's such a really big coincidence. The lads admire One Direction lots. I can't imagine what their reaction will be when Luke tells them about their offer of 5SOS joining One Direction on their Take Me Home tour. They are going to get really excited. I don't think I can handle 4 excited lads.

"So guys," I said. "I think you deserve to know something." I continued as I got 4 boys looking at me.

"Are you and Luke together?" Mike questioned. I furred my eyebrows at his question. I really want to be in a relationship with Luke, but if I mess up, I could ruin our friendship. We are friends since 12 years by now. I'm 16 and he is 17, almost turning 18, in July 16. I turn 17 in October 8. I know him since I was 4 years old. The point is, that I've been friends with Luke for so long now, and I can't let my stupid feelings ruin us.

"Umm, no...?" I said sounding more like a question.

"Then I don't care." Mike said. The guys also lost interest.

"Would you guys care if I told you that One Direction invited you to play on their tour next year?" I asked, not sure of their response to my question.

Ashton violently stopped the car. I got 3 pairs of wide eyes staring at me. Luke already knew, so he didn't seem to be excited like yesterday; he was though.