Chapter 8

~Mia's POV~

"Yo, Mia!" Said Andrew. Brilliant. Andrew is my ex-boyfriend. He cheated on me, so I broke up with him.

-flashback-

It was winter. Andrew and I were celebrating our 1 year and 8 month anniversary. I went to visit him to ask him some things. I knocked on Andrew's door. I heard some voices. I just assumed he was talking to someone on the phone. Eventually he opened the door, only letting me see part of his face. I also cooked see his hair was more messy than normal.

"Hey Andrew. May I come in?" I asked Andrew.

"Oh, I don't think so. I'm a little bit busy." he said.

Suddenly I heard someone coming from his lounge room.

"Andrew? " I heard a female's voice say. I pushed his door and saw Emily, a girl from highschool. Andrew always talks about her. I guess I know the reason now.

"What the hell Andrew?!" I said as I realized that the girl was just wearing her underwear. I tried to hold back the tears, but failed in my attempt. I began to cry.

"Mia, please. I can explain." Andrew said. There was nothing to explain. It's pretty obvious what just happened.

"You're an asshole." I yelled. Then I went outside and shut the door as I left. I been to walk really fast to go to my house. Without even noticing, I began to run. All I wanted to do was to go home and cry in Luke's arms. He gives the best advices when it comes to heartbreaks.

After running for what seemed like five minutes, I finally got home. Luke saw the state I was in.as he noticed, he wrapped me in a tight hug. Later he began to comfort me.

-end of flashback-

"What do you want? " Luke angrily asked Andrew.

"I just wanted to say hi." Andrew said. How could he even dare to talk to me after he cheated on me?!

"But we don't want to. Go away." I said obviously annoyed at my ex-boyfriend's attempt to talk to me.

"Looks like someone woke up with the left foot." Andrew said with a smirk.

"At least I woke up with my foot and not with some slut." I said. I gripped my knuckles so tight you could see them white.

"Come on, Mia. This dude doesn't deserve our time. " Luke said. Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and pulled me to a bizarre shop.

"Hey," Luke said "don't let him piss you off." Luke continued. I don't want to give Andrew the power to piss me off, so I'm just going top buy new clothes and forget about him.

"Thanks Luke." I said to Luke, giving him a shy smile.

"Don't mention it. Let's get out of this shop and go to one you actually like." he said.

We were heading out from the shop, which seemed to be for men only.maybe that's the reason why I got many dirty looks.

We are going now to forever 21, since I want to see some clothes I saw online. When we got the I asked for the clothes to see in what section of the whole shop they were in. I found everything I wanted and headed to the dressing room to make sure they fit. Luke waited in some benches that were outside the dressing area. Whenever I tried an outfit I called him to come so he would give me his opinion if it looked good or not.

I tried a dress. It was a party dress, it wasn't the typical casual dress. It was black and it was pretty tight, fitting really good on me. At least that's what I thought.

"Luke?" I asked Luke to come to the dressing room for like the 14th time.

He knocked the dressing room door. I opened it and asked for his opinion. He just stood there, eyeing me from head to toe with his mouth wide open. I couldn't tell if he was either overwhelmed or surprised.

"You might catch some flies." I said while I closed his mouth, a laugh escaping from me.

"You look hot." Was all he could say. I think he was thinking, since he didn't stop looking at me, like if he saw a ghost or something.

"Luke, you alright?" I asked him. I was kind of confused of his reaction.

"I'm sorry what?" He said. I think he actually was thinking, and that maybe I shouldn't have heard the 'you're hot' that escaped from his lips. I don't know what to think. It might have been just a simple compliment.

"I asked, are you alright?" I asked Luke again.

"Oh yeah. I was just thinking," he said with a smirk all over his face.

"Okay. Do you think I should buy this dress? Or is it too rad?" I asked him. I liked how the dress looked on me.

"Definitely. I want to go to another shop. Get dressed. I'll meet you outside." He said as he headed out my dressing room. I changed to the clothes I initially had.

I got out to meet Luke outside the dressing area. When I reached his way, we went to the cashier. I was buying 4 outfits plus the dress and some accessories I liked.

I payed the clothes and head outside Forever 21. We went to Vans, Ugg's, and to Mac; just as Mia desired. I was feeling a little bit hungry, so we went to Starbucks. Luke was such a gentleman and actually payed my coffee.

I forced Luke to help me with some bags, since my arms were holding to many and they already felt numb. We headed out to the parking lot. We forgot were we parked the car.

If you were there, you would have seen Luke and I clicked Luke's keys to know we're the car was located. Eventually we found the car and hopped in.

In the drive back home, I fell asleep.

********************************************

~Luke's POV~

We arrived home. Mia fell asleep in the drive. I got out of the car, and made my way to the passenger's seat. I opened the door. Luckily, Mia wasn't leaning I the door, so there was not trouble on opening it.

I carried Mia bridal style all the way to her room. I placed her in her bed, so she could rest. I then got back to the car to grab all the bags that were in there. Mia bought lots of things, but the only one thing that called my attention was the black dress. She looked stunning in it.

I grabbed the bags and rushed to Mia's room. I tried to get in there and leave the bags as quiet as possible, but failed. I'm a bit clumsy sometimes.

She woke up, stretched herself and looked over at me. She scooted a bit and pointed to the empty space of the bed. She wanted me to go cuddle with her. I bet she is upset since we sad Andrew. I would've punched him, but Mia was in there so I controlled myself.

I ran over to my room to change to comfy clothes. Mia did the same. Then I got back to Mia's room to find her changed and scooted in the bed. I sat down and cover myself with the sheets of the bed. I was laying there, facing the ceiling. She was doing the same, until I could feel her head laying on my chest. I liked doing this with Mia. I felt good with her. I love her company, even when nothing is spoken.

Eventually we both fell asleep.

==============================
Author's note:

Hiya! How was Chapter 8?

Thank you for everything!

We've reached 140+ reads! This is insanee!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Hope you're liking the story! I love you so much. <3

See you for Chapter 9 beautiful people :)

Loving you// Luke Hemmings [rewriting]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara