Chapter 44

~Mia's POV~

"I can't believe they all ended being in good terms." Luke blankly said, referring to Mean Girls.

"You never believe a thing." Michael told him.

"Yes I do." Luke protested.

"No you don't, you didn't believe me when I said..." Michael thought for a while.

"Are you gonna say something or...." Luke asked.

"Nevermind, I don't have a good comeback for that." Michael shrugged.

"It wasn't even an insult you idiot." Luke chuckled.

"Should we watch Mean Girls 2?" I questioned.

"Yeah, why not?" Luke replied.

"Dude, it's 3 am, you want to watch another movie?" Michael groaned in disbelief.

"Mikey you can go if you want, you were never invited to this movie night anyway." Luke said.

"Chill, I was just saying." Michael seemed taken aback by Luke's sudden violence.

"I, um, I'm sorry I'm just too tired right now, sorry." Luke apologized to Michael.

"Let's go sleep then." I suggested. They both gave me a look.

"Ugh, what's up with boys always making things dirty?" I thought out loud.

"That's how our minds work, what do you want us to do?" Michael asked.

"Well, work differently, I don't know." I replied.

"It's impossible. It's like if I told you to be a boy for a whole month. You'd go crazy." Luke said.

"Yeah, I agree." Michael agreed.

"I bet it wouldn't be that hard." I told them.

"I dare you then." Luke smirked.

"Dare me to do what?" I asked.

"Be a boy for a whole month." He continued. I laughed, thinking he wasn't serious. He was though.

"Are you serious? How do you expect me to do that? Plus I'm not doing it." I said.

"Even for a grand?" Luke insisted.

"I would go for it." Michael commented.

"Yeah, but you're Michael. And Luke, where are you going to get a grand?" I chuckled.

"I can ask for money or work for it." Luke shrugged.

"You're crazy Luke. You must be reaaaaally tired." I replied.

"Yeah let's go to have a nap." Michael suggested.

"Night mate." Luke told Michael.

"G'night guys." Michael said.

"Good night Mikey." I answered, and with that Michael left and walked to his room. Luke and I did the same.

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" Luke asked as we entered our room.

"I don't know, go to the mall? I'm not sure." I replied. Luke's question reminded me that I need to go to the mall to buy things for his birthday.

"I'll take you to the mall then." Luke said. Hmm, fine by me.

"Thanks babe, goodnight." I told him and got into bed. He mimicked my actions and laid beside me.

"Good night baby, I love you."

"I love you too." I responded. With that we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I could sleep like this every single night of my life. Cheesy but true.

Now, focus Mia. What will you buy for Luke's birthday? I thought.

Definitely I'll buy him a cake, that's the most common thing girls buy for their boyfriend's birthday. Okay so, I can't buy him flowers because, no. I could buy him a watch? Maybe. So I'll buy him a cake, a watch, what else? Ugh think Mia, think. What's Luke's most favorite thing?

Aha! Gotcha.

==================

Author's note:

Hey everyone! Here's chapter 44, kind of a filler, sorry. Oh and THANK YOU FOR 3K reads! I love you so so much! I promise you'll like next chapter (hopefully)!

I love you all<3