Backstory (Chapter 2)

Your mother died when you were 6 years old due to a sudden heart attack but when she died Tony wasn't ready to take you in yet, he was still Genius l, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist. He turned to someone who knew should love raising you and asked him to take care of you. Let's go back to that day
(Y/N) POV
"Come on (y/n) it's time to go" a doctor informed me.
"Go...go where?!" I yelled at him in disbelief "I want to stay here with mommy! She needs me!"
"I....I apologize you can't stay here, we will call your father number on your emergency contact" the doctor said then walked me out of the room"
I was so confused, I didn't even know what was happening WHAT EVEN IS A CONTACT I thought as I was escorted out of the room. I sat in the waiting room why some desk lady gave me an apple juice and told me to wait.

Tony's POV
"Mr. Stark you're getting a phone call" Jarvis said.
"Nows not the time, send it to voice mail" I told him.
"I can't do that sir.." Jarvis informed
"It's not that hard Jarvis, just send it to voicma..."
"It's from the hospital" Jarvis interrupted.
"God, fine" I said as I took my glasses off and slid them onto the table. I picked up the phone and was greeted with a voice that sounded quite unhappy.
"Hello is this Anthony Stark?" The lady spoke.
"Yes it is, what do you need?" Tony impatiently asked
"You need to pick up your daughter,"
"My what?" I froze...who the hell...my thoughts were interrupted by her voice again.
"Yes, (y/n) Stark. She's here in the waiting room."
"Waiting room?! What the hell are you talking about?!"
"Her mother just died in the hospital and you were (y/n)'s emergency contact I hope to see you soon." The lady told me the address and hung up after that.
I say there completely shocked and frozen, I panicked I didn't know who to talk to about this!!! As aggravating as he can be I called him, Steve Rogers.
"Hello?" Steve said into the phone.
"Steve I need you. Now" I spoke with a sense of panic.
"I-is everything alright Tony?" Steve asked with a hint of worry.
"Yea, yea...no. You want a kid right?" I asked, I mean I didn't know what else the say! I wasn't ready for a fricken kid!!! Steve can take care of her and she'd never know I mean I'll see her sometimes so who really cares.
"Of course I've wanted one for years, but I can't..." Steve trailed off.
"Look Steve I have a kid and...."I was cut off immediately.
"WHAT?! YOU WHAT?!"
"Yes I know, but I'm not ready for her to meet me I mean I don't know I just ok, can you take care of her for me until I'm ready? I know that's horrible of me to ask but I need you to really badly." I begged
"Yea absolutely!!! I'd love to" Steve said

Steve's POV
Tony gave me to address, I checked and apparently it was a hospital? This whole situation is weird but I've always wanted a kid. I swear if this is a joke.
After driving for about 15 minutes I arrived at the big white hospital. I approached the building and pulled the glass door open and walked up some steps and approached a desk, a tired looking lady looked up at me.
"What?" She asked
"I-I uh...I'm here for (y/n) Stark? I'm her uncle." I said sort of nervous
The lady just pointed toward (y/n). She was a cute kid I knew immediately Tony would say how she looks just like him. It hurt my heart to know she wasn't going to her fathers house but maybe this could work out. I walked up to her and she smiled and just said
"Daddy?!"
I stood there, geez that hurt, she thinks I'm her dad.
"Ah...no I'm your uncle Steve." I said, she looked down but then perked up a little and said "a okie Dokie!"
I took started to take her out of the hospital but she looked at the gift shop. I took her in the shop and she grabbed a pretty pastel pink diary.
"Uh...can I get this?" She said with her big (e/c) eyes.
"Yea of course!" I said and pulled out my wallet and she immediately grabbed a candy Twix bar and she just looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Yea ok" I said and payed for both and then we left and I took her home.