Meeting My New Dad (Chapter 4)

(Y/n) POV
Steve took me to a big room and I would say I was amazed walking through the house but when I entered this room I was fricken sister shook!!!! I ran around checking everything and I went to touch a computer screen and then I heard a loud hecking voice.
"I wouldn't touch that." A voice said
"What the fu-rick!" I corrected myself as Steve shot daggers at me through his eyes.
"That's just FRIDAY" Steve informed me.
"Friday is a day of the week Steve."
Steve's rolled his eyes and was about to speak but then another voice spoke.
"FRIDAY is an AI I designed" the voice said. I immediately spun on my heels to see who spoke. There was a man with a beard and some sunglasses?? Why the heck is he wearing sunglasses inside?! And he also wore an AC/DC t-shirt.
"What's sup bottle cap?" The man said.
"Can it tin can." Steve replied to him.
"It's iron but nice try at the nick-names star spangled banner" he said.
"Uh...who are you?" I asked him.
"Names Tony Stark." He said sticking his hand out to you. I was baffled! This was Tony Stark?! As in...my father?!
"to-to-tony?" I stuttered.
"Yea that's me and who are you?" He questioned.
"I....are you my dad?!" You said absolutely SHOOK!!! Tony looked very taken aback and neither of us really knew when to say so Steve broke the silence.
"This is (y/n)...she's uh...she's your daughter."
"I...(y/n)....uhm wow I don't know what to say i..." Tony was going to keep going but Steve interjected with, "that's a first!"
Steve and I both laughed while Tony just glared at Uncle Steve.
We all stood in silence then Tony said, "well butterfly want a tour of the house?"
"Butterfly?" You questioned.
"Yea I don't know I figured since I'm now your dad I gotta like give you some nickname right? Isn't that what dads do?" Tony said and we all exchanged glances and then he spoke again, "hey I'm new at the dad thing so I'm calling you butterfly got it? Ok good." He motioned for me to set my stuff down and took me around the house and showed me each room while Steve sat on the couch. Then we got to my room. It was....it was so pretty.
Your bedroom (you can imagine a different room if you want I just thought this was pretty) ⬇️⬇️⬇️

I ran over and picked up a super fluffy light pink blanket and and then looked around the room and out the window and just

I ran over and picked up a super fluffy light pink blanket and and then looked around the room and out the window and just...admired it for a bit. Then i saw two French doors and went and opened them and gasped! It was incredible!!! I had never seen soooo many clothes!!! I was gon be stylinnnnn.
Here's your extravagant closet⬇️⬇️⬇️

"This is really too much...I don't know if I can take all of this." I told my new dad.
"I'm a billionaire I can afford it and I didn't know what type of clothes you liked so I got you a whole bunch of different type of clothes." Tony informed me.
Tony guided me out of my room and around the rest of the house and then he stopped at a elevator and turned to you and spoke, " alright so this is the most special room in the house and just please don't touch anything." He started down the steps and I saw a room full of tech, it was extraordinary!!

" He started down the steps and I saw a room full of tech, it was extraordinary!!

I ran around the room and looked at everything while Tony just smiled at me.  We talked about technology for hours because I myself am quite a tech nerd. After awhile Tony turn to the clock and looked at me, "holy shit is 1AM!! You gotta go to bed!! You're meeting the avenger tomorrow!! Go to bed," Tony told me "I.." I was going to say I forgot how to find me room but Tony interrupted me and said, "goodnight." And he then turned on AC/DC basically saying it was time for me to leave. God this man is obsessed with AC/DC.
"Wait butterfly come back!!" Tony instructed as you were about to leave. "I have a a welcome gift for you" he handed me a box and I opened it and to my surprise (not really a surprise) it was a big AC/DC shirt. I rolled my eyes, thanked him and eventually found my room. I pulled out my diary and wrote.
Dear Diary,
Today wasn't exactly what I expected but it wasn't bad at all. Tony is alittle sarcastic...ok not alittle but a lot!! But he's a good guy, I can tell. I look forward to meeting the avengers tomorrow. It's 1:35 AM right now so I'm going to bed but yea peace diary.
Sincerely (y/n) Stark.
I turned off the light and went to bed.