First Morning (Chapter 5)

3rd POV
The sunlight danced around (y/n)'s floor lighting up the room. She sat up and looked around still thinking she was in a dream. She could smell pancakes and bacon being cook and she just enjoyed the moment. (Y/n) then rolled out of bed and went into the maze of a closet.
(Y/n) POV
What the hell am I going to wear? I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans, some nice sneakers, and my new AC/DC shirt tony gave me and got dressed.I walked to the kitchen to see a woman cooking. I stopped completely confused. She looked up at me and spoke, "oh my!!! You must be (y/n)!!! Tony's told me all about you!!" She ran and hugged me.
"I uh," I scratched my neck while thinking what to say, "I'm sorry but uh who are you?" I asked.
"Oh my I'm soooo sorry!!! I'm Pepper, I work for your dad."
"Oh uh well hey pepper! Do you know where my dad is?"
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME DAD?!" I heard me dad freak out from behind me.
"Yea I guess I did," I responded. My dad instantly had an ear to ear grin and ran and hugged me.
"I've never been called dad before!! And I see your wear the shirt I got you!!! This is awesome!" My dad kept freaking out and I just stared not sure what to say.
"What the heck is going on?" Steve asked while still yawning and stretching, he obviously just woke up.
"(Y/n) called me dad!!" Tony yelled in excitement.
"You're so immature Tony." Pepper said while laughing.
"Oh shush Pep! I've always wanted a kid!! And she just called me her dad!"
"Alright alright let mooooove on already. So what's the agenda for today?" I asked while shoving some bacon in my face.
"Well the avengers are going to come over for dinner tonight and I need to work on a suit so you could hang with Steve or pepper or help me with my suit if ya want" Tony told me while adjusting his glasses.
"Geez again with the glasses inside" I thought to myself.
"Can I help you with your suit?" I asked
"Hell yea this will be awesome!" Tony said and pulled me downstairs in excitement.
"FRIDAY?! Turn on my jams!" Tony instructed and AC/DC turned on....of course and I just rolled my eyes.
We worked for hooouuurs and I mean it was awesome but I was exhausted. We finished his new suit and it was time for us to get ready for dinner. Tony informed me the theme for our dinner tonight was suit and tie so I went to pick out a dress while Tony when to pick out his outfit.
"I'm sooooo excited to meet the avengers!! EEK" you said as you ran into your room to get ready.