Australia PT. 1(Chapter 39)

My eyes flittered open and I reached for my phone and heard my hand clink against my phone and it just reminded me that this night mare is real. I check the time and it looked like I was out for a few hours and it was now about 11:00 pm. I made a cup of hot chocolate and laid down on the couch and read on my phone to help myself fall asleep and Eventually I did.
I woke up the next day at about 9 am and it has been three days into the week we were promised. I grabbed my phone as it started ringing and I picked up.
"Hey hun it's your dad"
"Hey dad did you find Peter?!"
"No not yet I'm sorry.....we'll find him don't worry"
"Yea I know" we both knew we wouldn't find him but I still needed a little hope I guess.

The fourth day, a call and no Peter
The fifth day a call several hours late but no Peter
The sixth day no phone call...
I paced back and forth spamming the avengers with calls. I thought and thought about what to do and an idea struck me.

I sprinted down the steps and let my hand run across the stairwell handle. I ran into the garage where a backup quinjet sat. I ran into the plane and took the pilots seat. I strapped myself in and got it started up and took off. I drove the plane to where my dads location where Jarvis tracked him, in Australia.
I flew for hours listening to tv shows and music while the jet flew itself to the coordinates of the avengers location. I felt excitement bubble through me. While sitting in the plane I made some adjustments to my new hand so it could shoot bullets and it had a pop out blade and a small speaker and mic so I could make calls on it in case of an emergency and my future plan is going to be to put my suit in it like my ring so when I press a button the suit will exit the hand and surround my body. I also was able to carve the avengers logo into the hand and it looked pretty badass.
The Jet began to lower itself meaning I was above my dad location and I stood up and glanced I the window. I saw the avengers fighting, I saw men being shot and attacked as my team made their way into the base slowly. I pressed my ring on my real hand and my suit encased my body and then I ran to the emergency jet door and jumped and my suit took off. I flew down next to my dad and his suit swerved from I guess me scaring him.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I heard him through my coms
"Whose here?" Steve asked
"Me"
"Twix?!"
"Yea that's me"
"WHATRE YOU DOING HERE YOURE HURT!!!" Steve yelled
"That's what I said!!" My dad replied
"Does that mean I can leave?" Asked Bruce
"NO" Tony, Steve, and Nat all said simultaneously
"I need to help find Peter if you're not going to update me"
"We updated you everyday!" Tony said
"Not today and almost everyday you've been late and I can't sit and cry and be upset and wonder if y'all died!" I scoffed
"Guys, let's fight later, let's find Peter and leave" Nat said
All the sudden something hit my dad and his suit fell and crashed into the ground
"Let's do this" I replied

My dad joined us again a snap we made our way into the base. We ran through tunnels and rooms searching for Peter. We found a room with a metal black door and five HUGE deadlocks on the door. I blasted the door a few time and it exploded off the it's hinges. There was a empty chair and an empty bed and straps all over the floor. There was a trapdoor on the room swinging with the wind. We all climbed the letter as quickly as possible. My dad was on the roof first and I heard him yell "SHIT" and I got on the roof and saw a massive jet taking off and I could see Peter dangling from the side of it.
"Avengers! Hello!! Great to see you great to see you!" A voice on some speakers said, "Peter here is dangling from our plane obviously, my friend here Jackson will gladly let go of him if you don't give us what we want."
"What do you want?" My dad asked sternly.
"I want the Tesseract" he replied
"We don't have it, it's on Asgard." Steve yelled
"Starks, step out of your suits." The voice said
I looked to my dad and he nodded and we did so
"I'll ask once more, give me the Tesseract and Peter will be handed over safely and if not I'll drop him."
"What happened to memory swipe?" I asked
"I don't like Peter, he's too much of a nerd so why not just kill him" the man laughed
"We don't have the Tesseract" Nat said
"Alright, too bad" he said and then I saw Peter being dropped from the plane, his hands were tied so he couldn't use his webs. I ran to my suit and got in it and took off at full speed to Peter. I was right above him and he was screaming bloody murder as he sped towards the ground. He continued to pick up speed as he was just out of my reach.
"Full speed Jarvis"
"Your suit will run out of battery if you do"
"FULL SPEED JARVIS"
"(Y/n) you're at a height that if the suit dies you'll die"
"FULL FUCKING SPEED JARVIS" I yelled and my suit took off like a rocket and I grabbed onto Peter and cut the ropes. We started to slow down and my suit lost power and we fell. Peter held onto me tightly and shot a web and we just barely missed the ground. He swung us up to the roof and I got out of the suit and just stood there in shock and then hugged Peter so tightly.
Peter was back in my arms, oh how I missed him.