Vanie (Chapter 42)

We approached the tower and I felt excitement build inside of me, I was ready to have a long ass movie night while sitting on the couch with food and cuddling with Peter. The Jet lowered to the tower and I jumped and ran to a window.
"What're you so excited about?" Peter asked
"I'm excited to have you back and for us to have a movie tonight!!!" I exclaimed
"Movie night?"
"Yea I wasn't sure if we'd find you so I didn't plan anything extravagant but we should still do something!" I smiled
"Alright sounds good" Peter smiled back
"Ugh yall make me wanna barf" my dad said and then walked off the now parked Jet. We followed him and the avengers. We got inside and it was past dinner time and so Peter and I got into our pajamas. I jumped onto the couch and grabbed the highschool musical movies from the coffee table.
Peter wandered into the room and sat next to me as I stood up to walk to the DVD player. Sometimes it's fun to do things alittle more old school and not so high tech so I forced my dad to keep the DVD and VCR player.
"So what're we watching?" Peter asked
"Highschool musical 1-3" I replied
"Huh?"
"HSM some of my childhood movies, we're watching them." I slid the dvd into the DVD player.
Peter and I enjoyed all three movies and he insisted on watching the first one again that night so we watched a total of four movies. Near the end of the last movie I laid my head on peters should and felt myself drift off as I heard him hum the melody of the song since he didn't know the words.

Click click
I heard the snap of a camera going on and I cracked open my eye and saw Nat taking photos of Peter and I and Thor and Steve laughing.
"Oh shes awake!" Nat said and tucked her phone away.
I lifted my head and saw I had fallen asleep on Peter and he was fast sleep. Nat showed me the photo and it honestly was pretty cute.
"Hey gang" my dad said while walking into the living room with us with a cup of coffee
"Hey Tony" Steve replied
"Ok so we have a new assistant joining us this afternoon." He said and sipped his coffee
"Huh?" I asked
"She's the niece of one of my friends, she's your age butterfly. Just be nice to her, she need some experience being an assistant or whatever so she's gon work here for a bit." He said
"Oh uh ok I guess" I replied and flipped the tv to HDMI and watched FRIENDS on tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the training room and saw Peter leaned against a wall and a girl about my age with long brown hair and she had hazel eyes. She was decently tall and a perfect weight, she had the jawline of a freaking god and the cheekbones of like zendaya. I immediately felt anger take over me and I walked over to peter and grabbed his hand.
"Hey, I'm (y/n)" I said to her in a nice passive aggressive voice, liek how you'd imagine a rude English teacher sorta voice, one that would hate you.
"Oh hi (y/n) I'm Vanessa, people call me Vanie (if your name is Vanessa you can change it) (Vanie is pronounced like: Van-Knee)
"Well hi Vanie" I said trying to sound nice very tho I'm pissed, "so what're you doing with Peter?"
"He was going to give me a tour of the tower later" Vanessa replied and Peter laughed nervously
"Oh was he" I asked
"Yea he quite nice, whoever dated him is a lucky girl." She giggled and looked right at him
"Yea I am pretty lucky aren't I." I said in a snarky bratty voice
"Oh are you two...?" She asked
"Yes. We are." I replied
"Oh ok well good to know, I'm going to meet up with Mr Stark and Peter? I'll meet ya in the lobby at 2."
"Ok bye Vanie" he said and waved
"Bye peter, bye (y/n)" she said and left, as soon as the door behind her closed I said, "yea bye bitch"
"What was that about?" Peter asked
"What ya mean Pete"
"You were jealous"
"Bahahahahah jealous?!"
"Yea jealous, she's just a friend, I know her from one of my classes actually"
"She goes to our school?!"
"Yea, but you have nothing to worry about (y/n)"
"Yea right"
"Seriously? Whatever I'm going to go shower since I smell like sweat" he said and swung a towel over his shoulder and I rolled my eyes as he left.