Hittin The Slopes (Chapter 46)

"Ok so just so you know I'm not necessarily good at snowboarding" I said to Peter while strapping in one of my feet at the top of the hill. Peter laughed while doing the same.
"I bet you'll do great! Just not as good as me" he smirked
"I'll do better than you! A spider could do better than you!" I said
"But~I am a spider" he winked
"Bah! Ok ok a monkey could do better than!" I laughed and light punched him in the arm and he pretended to act like it seriously hurt him. My dad and the rest of the avengers all took off down the mountain. Nat of course was the best one and my dad bought some special snowboard so that helped I guess I don't know he's rich he can do what he wants. Steve fell a few times but just sorta followed Bucky who for some reason was doing really well. All the other avengers were doing above average but not great or anything.....except for Thor. Thor couldn't stay up for 5 seconds.
I stood up and Peter got up and he started to go down the slope and I followed. I caught up to Peter and then caught an edge and face planted. I heard giggling and then looked up to see Peter kneeled down next to me.
"Hey you alright there Olympic snowboarder?" He said
"Heh-uh yeaaaa" I said and he helped me up. Thor wizzed passed us while raising his fists into the air from joy of not falling.
"GO THOOR!!!" I yelled and Peter clapped
"WOOHOOO" he yelled and Thor looked at us while replying. And then BOOM. He slammed right into a ski lift pole. Steve and Bucky glided over to Thor. Peter full on laaauuughed and I completely fell overrr and started crying. The straight up KADUNK noise of him slamming into the metal post was hilarious. After a good five minutes of crying and laughing I collected myself I stood back up and Peter took my hands and we literally held hands and went down the rest of the mountain like that. It was the cutest thing everrrrrr
We spent the rest of the day riding the lift together and tryin to do stuff to one up the other. We all sat down for lunch and ate pizza and burgers and it was so much fun.
Peter and the avengers all left to go snowboard some more but I wanted a little more time to eat food so I stayed back. I was bored and pulled out a piece of paper since I didn't have my diary with me.
Dear sorta diary,
I was bored in the food tent and figured why not write sum. I wanted to get my real feelings of how I feel rn so I'm doing it now or whatever. Today's been so so cute!!!! Peter, the avengers, and I are all snowboarding! I suck at it but I'm doing better than Thor so I call that a win. Who knew a god couldn't snowboard?! Eh who cares. Lmao talk to ya later PEAAAACE.
Sincerely (Y/N) Stark