Dirt (Chapter 22)

(Y/n) POV
I felt dizzy as consciousness came back to me. I smelled dirt and blood and sweat, it disgusted me. I started to move my arms hoping what my guess was incorrect but of course I was right, my wrists were chained to a chair I was sitting in.
"Welllll looks like someone woke up from her nap" I heard a voice say. The sweaty and dirty bag was taken off my head, I was sitting in a room that looked like a cave but carved into dirt.
"How are you? Do you need some water" he asked, I stayed silent while staring daggers at him.
"My names Loki by the way, and I presume you're (y/n) Stark?" He asked while he paced the room, "oh come on aren't you going to answer me?" He smirked and I continued to stare at him.
"Well fine. If you're going to be that way let's get to business. If you cooperate then everything will be fine but if you refuse, let's just say you'll regret that decision."
I stayed silent. Loki walked towards me and leaned down and put his hand under my chin to make me look up at him, he reeked of cologne and sweat.
"Come on darling, aren't you going to answer me?" He smiled. He continued to stare deep into my eyes while inches from my face and I just glared at him.
He stood up talk ad straight and looked down at me and slapped me causing me to spit the blood inside of my mouth out.
"Damn you punch like a little kid." I smirked.
"Where's my scepter?" He yelled at me while turning around and starting to pace the room.
"I don't know." I said calmly.
"Where is it?! You know and I know you know!" He started to get louder.
"I don't know." I repeated while trying to stay calm.
"WHERE IS MY DAMN SCEPTER?!" He yelled directly into my face obviously loosing his cool.
"I SAID I DONT KNOW!" I yelled back. I honestly didn't know because my dad doesn't tell me about missions, I saw it in his lab but how was I supposed to know if it's still there. And there's no way I was gon tell this bitch.
Loki walked up to my and held his fist up,
"I'll ask once more....where is the goddamn scepter?" He asked
"I don't know and if I knew I wouldn't tell you."
Without another word he threw a punch right into my nose launching my head to fall back and my nose to run with blood.
"Wow is that the best you could do?" I asked while laughing at him. I mean hell yea that punch hurt but he doesn't have to know that.
"I will be back in an hour to ask you again, until then you can sit here alone and your family will never find you here, have fun" Loki sent me a sarcastic smile. He walked out of the room and then I saw the vent in the dirt wall turn a light blue. He must've set up a major cooling system.
During that hour alone the room went below freezing and I'll admit it was HORRIBLE but I will put up with whatever he has to offer for as long as I need to.