The Morning Of Auditions (Chapter 15)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off, I stretched my arms out and accidentally hit the headboard of my bed from yawning and stretching. I stumbled out of bed and went to my closet to pick my outfit. I found a cute outfit that was a plaid jacket, white skirt, some black boots and a black shirt (outfit up above). I decided to go with a bad bitch moment for today. I sat down out my vanity and started my makeup.
*buzz buzz*
I looked down at my phone to see a few texts. First I opened my group chat with Mj, Ned, and Peter.

-꧁ঔৣ☬✞NED✞☬ঔৣ꧂-
             WHOSE READY FOR AUDITIONS?!?!
-Micheal Jackson-
             Wooo....hooo......
-spider boy-
             I'm ready!!!!!!
-Micheal Jackson-
            I'd rather read😒
-little Stark-
            I'm ready!!
-꧁ঔৣ☬✞NED✞☬ঔৣ꧂-
            What character you guys want???
-little Stark-
           I really don't care TBH
-Micheal Jackson-
           Anything but the lead
-spider boy-
         Hmm tbh I don't know anything about this show
-little Stark-
          Saaaaaaame
I then decided to open Peters text.
-spider boy-
           You nervous to audition?
-little Stark-
           I can't tell if I'm nervous or excited
           I was excited but now more nervous after last night
-spider boy-
          Last night?????
-little Stark-
         Long story short my dad got mad at me because I decided I'd audition for the play but it's aight XD
         Shoot I gotta head out
         I'll see ya at school
-spider boy-
        Ok
         Talk to ya at school
I turned off my phone and grabbed my backpack and headed out of my room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cupcake about to leave.
"Uh where do you think you're going with that cupcake?" I heard my dad say.
"Huh?" I immediately hid the wrapped up cupcake behind my back.
"I saw you take that (f/c/f) (favorite cupcake flavor) from the counter." He raised an eyebrow
"Oh thaaaaat..." I started
"It's fine, I really don't care," I let out a breathe as her continued to speak, "hey look I wanted to apologize for last night..."
"It's ok." I cut him off
"No, it's not ok. You should be able to do activities you enjoy and I shouldn't stop you from that. And on top of that I embarrassed you infront of all the avengers and I'm sorry (y/n)" he said and came and pulled me into a hug, "I also really like your outfit, it gives off boss bitch vibes, Pepper would approve."
I was about to say something until we heard someone.
"Language." We heard Steve say as he wandered into the kitchen, we both glared at him and then all started laughing.

~~~time skip brought to you by Bow Boy aka Clint~~~

I started walking up the steps until I got deja vu by some guy jumping infront of me to block my path.
"Hey babe, you're looking hot!" Flash said.
"Get out of my way." I stated while rolling my eyes.
"I'll only move if you give me your phone number" he said while winking.
"No"
"Come onnnn"
"No."
"Just give me your number"
"Ugh fine," I pulled out my phone and then found Nat's number, I knew she'd have my back if I informed her on what would happen.
"Thanks babe" he said while winking again
"Don't call me that douche" and then I made my way up the rest of the stair steps and informed Nat what was happening . I pushed through the glass doors and finally found my friend group.
"Hey y'all!" I said while swinging my arms over Mj and Peters shoulders.
"Hey (y/n)!" Peter replied and turned to me.
Mj, Peter, Ned and I all talked for a bit before heading to our first class. We all walked together laughing and talking about the day ahead of us, boy was I nervous for auditions but I was ready.
"Oh! (Y/n)!" Peter said
"Yea?" I asked
"I love your outfit!" He beamed.
"Yea it's badass!" Ned said
"Yea it's cool." Mj mentioned.
And then off we went for auditions.