The Suit (Chapter 18)

I woke up on the couch with dried drool on my face and seeing the camera on the floor from me watching the recordings. I pulled out my phone and see the time, it was 10:30 AM, I ate some breakfast and drank a mug of coffee. I sat and stared out the window thinking about what I wanted to do then I had an idea.
~~tiny time skip for ✨suspense✨~~
"FINALLY!!!" I said after I finished screwing in the last screw into my suit. I took me the last three hours and it was now 1:36PM I put my suit on and went down into the basement which my dad had just added a new room in the basement to practice flying and new weapons and stuff. I walked into the room and you could hear the clink of my metal feet hitting the floor. I flew around for probably a half an hour while I blasted Ariana Grande on the speakers (you can do whoever you fave artist is but I wanted to add Ariana Grande into the story cause she's my favorite artist lol)
"Miss Stark" Jarvis said
"What Jarvis? Also please call me (y/n)"
"Right I'm sorry I will call you (y/n)"
"Aight so what's sup" I responded as I lowered myself to the ground from flying around.
"You're father is here and he's on his way to the basement....I apologize I didn't tell you before I alerted him you were down here" Jarvis said.
"WHAT?!" My dad wasn't supposed to know I finished the suit without him! He was going to be so hurt that I finished it without him.
"Don't say a word Jarvis!!!" I yelled as I ran into a supply closet and I tried to not move so he wouldn't hear the suit.
"Jarvis? Where's (y/n)?" My dad said, I could hear the crinkle of a shopping bag.
"She is in the basement." Jarvis responded
"I'm in the basement J, now where is she"
"I have been told not to tell you sir."
"Is she hiding from me...?"
"I'm not sure but she told me not to tell you
"Override, now where is she"
"Supply closet"
"Shit" I whispered.
The closet door swung open and I saw my dad face change to a shocked expression.
"What's that" my dad questioned
"Uh..."
"Is that your suit we were building?" My dad asked slowly
"Uhm....yea it is...." I said
"It looks great!! Come out here!! I wanna see it under the light!!" My dad said and dropped the bag and pulled me out of the closet.
His face grew to even bigger smile than it was before.
"It looks amazing butterfly!!!!"
"Thanks dad!"
"Well here," he walked over to the bag and pulled a hoodie out that had the name of a town in Russia and a cool design on it, "I wanted to bring you something from our trip and I thought this would be nice." My dad smiled
"Oh wow! Thanks dad!" I said as I stepped out of the suit and put the hoodie on.
"Alright well the avengers are getting cleaned up and are going to go to bed and I'm going to as well uh so yea" my dad said and he gave me a hug before I stepped back into my suit and went back to the lab to put my suit up. My dad went to his room and after that the tower felt calm and quiet again. I walked around and decided to watch a show and before I knew it, it was 10:48 PM and was dark out. I headed up to my room and had a genius idea.