(Y/n) Stark (Chapter 49)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing through my room.
"uuuuughhhhhhh" I groaned and rolled over to shut my alarm off.
I slooooowly rolled myself out of my warm covers and walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and did my makeup. Afterwards I put on some jeans and a cute top. I packed my things into my bag and then ventured downstairs for a toaster waffle. I stuffed the hot waffle into my face and then waited till Happy came to pick me up.

We drove to school and then I made my way up the steps. I met up with Peter, Mj, and Ned.
"Hey guys" I waved
"Heyo (y/n)!" Ned said and we did a secret hand shake
"Uhm hi (y/n)" Peter waved while his face turned bright red
"Hey Peter!" I smiled brightly and MJ raised an eyebrow at us

I made it through the day and then walked to the auditorium for play rehearsal. I walked into the room and took a random seat.
"(Y/n)!!!" I heard Ned yell as he ran towards me and then Peter and Mj followed behind him.

Play rehearsal went smoothly and it was a ton of fun and we played lots of improv games. I could t wait for next play rehearsal.

~~~~~~time skip for one month~~~~~~~~~

"Hey butterfly you ready for tonight?" My dad asked while I ate a slice of pizza
"I think so! I'm super nervous....what time is it?" I asked
"It's about 4:50 so we gotta get you to the school, go get your shoes and stuff" he said
"Ok, are you coming tonight?! It is closing night!!" I exclaimed
"I'll try but I don't think so" he replied
"Oh ok" I replied and then I slipped on some shoes and went with my dad to the school.

I made my way backstage, ready to do the fourth and final show. We got out makeup done and got into our costumes and then did some vocal exercises and some improv games.
"Let's do this!!!" My director called
"Welcome everyone to the final showing of the high school play..."
the play ran smoothly and I had seen everyone of the avengers in the audience. I smiled. The play finished and we were doing the final curtain call. On the final night of the shows we always gave the director and stage crew flowers and candies.
The director took the mic and took center stage to announce something.
"In the show tonight the lead character was played by one of the best high school actors I've ever seen in my entire life (y/n)...." before she could finish saying my name I allowed my impulsivity take over and I ripped the mic from her grip and then corrected her, with my real name.
"(Y/n) Stark!" I announced thinking I was doing the right thing
"I'm sorry what?" My director asked
"I'm the mystery Stark kid from the rumors circulating around for years and I..." I was cut off by my dad running onstage and taking the mic
"Hey hey hey we can all agree the play was fantastic today but I need to head out and so does miss (y/n), good bye!" He said and started pushing me down the auditorium isle while people got out of their seats to take pictures and ask questions but the avengers helped hold people back. We got outside and into the car.
"Are you fucking stupid?! What were you thinking?! You're never going back to school ever again and you're never getting out of the house ever again!" My dad scolded me
"Tony lighten up" Steve said as he noticed the tears welling up in my eyes
"Lighten up?! LIGHTEN UP?! Shut UP!!! She just risked her entire life and ours!!!" He yelled
"I'm sorry dad, I thought now was the right time to tell people..."
"There's never a right time!"
"I'm tired of living a lie! All my accomplishments aren't mine they're whoever (y/n) Stanz is!!!"
"God you're stupid!!! It's just a last name it doesn't matter!"
"ANTHONY!!!" Nat yelled and literally slapped him across the face.
We were at a red light so I opened the door and ran. Tears streamed down my face, all of this crap because I said my real name! Why am I running away?! I don't know I just couldn't stand it in there anymore.
I could hear the car catch up but I didn't even look at it.
"Come on hun get back in the car, I'm sorry" my dad said and I looked over and could see he was about to cry
"Be sorry all you want, that doesn't change how you reacted" I said and walked faster
"I know but please we can work this out! I'll buy you a car or something come on!" He begged
"Money doesn't fix alllll problems" I said and glared right into my dads eyes as I clicked my ring and my suit formed around me and I shot into the sky.