Tony (Chapter 27)

Tony POV
I walked into the Peters room to check up on him and I see (y/n) and Peter kiss. She was sitting on his bed leaning over him as he sat up slightly.
"I-I-I-I-WHAT?!" I yelled
(Y/n) jumped off of Peters bed and Peters head turned to me shocked.
"M-m-mr-mr Stark?!" Peter stuttered. I stomped vet to Peter as he cowered in fear in his medical bed.
"Why were you sucking in my daughters face?! I yelled down to him and his face grew red and so did (y/n)'s face and she backed away from Peter and i out of embarrassment mixed with nervousness.
"I-I wasnt sucking her face sir" he said nervously.
"YES YOU WERE YOU LITTLE..." I started to get more upset and Steve placed his hand onto my shoulder and cut me off.
"Ooook that's enough Tony, you guys can discuss this later. Peter need to relax and stuff come one."
Steve and the avengers led me out of the room and I stopped in the doorway and turned to my daughter.
"(Y/n) you are not staying in here alone with Peter, come on." I said and turned away and I could hear her follow me and she followed me all the way to my office.

~~~time skip to (y/n) leaving after the fight~~~

I pushed (Y/n) out of the room.
"JARVIS? Fully tint the windows" I said while locking the door and the windows tinted to almost black. I went to my small bar and grabbed a glass cup and poured myself some whiskey. I went to my desk and sat in my office chair and took off my glasses and slid them onto the desk.
"Ah geez" I sighed as I took a sip of my whiskey.
"You're kidding me, my own daughter. She knows the importance staying hidden. And she knows I don't want her dating anyways" I thought to myself and set my glass in the table and set my head in my hands.
"This is BULLSHIT" I yelled as I slammed my fist onto the table.
"What if someone found out she was with him?! And she went to my cabin with Peter!!! SHE LIED! SHE WENT BEHIND MY BACK!!!! She risked her LIFE!!!" I yelled as I stood up and paced the room in pure anger.
"Mr. Stark, please calm down. I am sending an immense amount of anger from you." Jarvis informed me
"I KNOW!!! THATS BECAUSE I AM ANGRY!!!" I yelled back and Jarvis didn't respond. I picked up my glass and drank the whiskey in one shot, I then walked over to the bar and took all bottle of whiskey and downed it in a few gulps. Everyone knew I had anger issues and I made irrational decisions when I was angry so I wasn't thinking. I continued to pace the room and instructed Jarvis to play AC/DC