Goodmorning Avengers (Chapter 34)

I woke up on the couch hearing How Far I'll Go from the tv. I picked my head up from Steve shoulder and saw all the Avengers snoring and fast asleep on the couch and the floor except for Thor who was mouthing the word to Moanas' song silently. I stifled a laugh as I stood up.
"Good morning (y/n)." Thor said quietly, noting the sleeping people in the room.
"Good morning Thor, you enjoying your Disney movie there?" I asked
"Yes I am....are you going into the kitchen?" He asked
"Yea, lemme guess you want pop tarts?" I laughed
"Strawberry please" he stated and turned back to enjoy the big finale of How Far I'll Go. I walked into the kitchen and took out a glazed donut to eat for breakfast and then reached into the cupboard with the donut in my mouth. I pulled down a unopened box of Pop Tarts and took two out to pop into the toaster and put the box back in it's place. I set the donut down on the counter and waited for the pop tarts as I listened to Moana from the kitchen. After a moment the pop tarts shot out of the toaster and landed perfectly on a white plate. (Thanks for the cool toaster by the way dad, it great if you remember to put a plate there)
I walked into the living room and handed Thor his pop tarts and I shoved the last bit of the donut into my mouth as I kneeled next to the DVD player. I took Moana out of the DVD player and then inserted on of my favorite old Dreamworks films, The Road To El Dorado.
"HEY I WAS WATCHING MY QUEEN OF THE OCEAN!!!" Thor yelled as I shush him to quiet down.
"We're watching The Road To El Dorado" I stated and sat on the couch
"Ugh fine, I only agree because it is a good movie" he said
The movie opened with the loaded dice scene which might I add is AWESOME cause The Road To El Dorado is AWESOME so watch it. Now please.
Thor and I sat back and enjoyed the movie and laughed the whole way through, my dad woke up eventually to the sound of Thor booming laughter.
"What is going on its so freakishly early." He whined
"We're watching the best movie of all time" I said while wiping tears from my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The movie ended and everyone was still asleep other than Thor, my dad, and I. Thor turned on a Disney channel show and I went to the kitchen to do some clean up while my dad left the room. I was scrubbing some crap off of one of the plates in the sink while humming the best song from The Road to El Dorado when my dad ran into the room completely out of breath with a look of stress spread across his face.
"Pe-p-Peter!" He yelled breathless
"What?!" I spun on my heel to face him
"Thor wake everyone up NOW!" My dad commanded
"WAKE UP" Thor yelled at the top of his lungs causing all the sleepy avengers to jolt awake.
"PETERS GONE MISSING WITH ANOTE FROM HYDRA!!!!!" My dad stayed as loud as he could with a crumpled note in his hand.
"W-w.......what?" I said quietly staring at my dad, I wanted to cry but I couldn't. While we were enjoying our movies Peter was taken, kidnapped.....now what.
"Read it!" Nat commanded and my dad lifted the note
"Avengers,
We're pleased to alert you that we've successfully stolen your spider boy and we will give you one week to find us till we wipe his memory and make him a soldier of war. Maybe instead of Winter Soldier he could be Spider Soldier?" Bucky cringed as my dad continued to read, "we're at A hydra base, of course we will not inform you of which one, that's for you to figure out but we look forward to you trying to figure out where we are. Good doing business with you. Bye bitches.
-Hydra"
I dropped to my knees in complete shock, Peter was stolen by hydra and they're going to wipe his memory....they're going to use him to kill us most likely.
We will look for him every day if every week and every hour of every day and every minute of every hour and every second of every minute. I will not stop until he's found.
We will not stop until he's found
Steve stood up and looked at all of us and grabbed his shield from behind the couch and held it up,
"Well.....Avengers?.....Assemble."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: WATCH THE ROAD OT EL DORADO IF YOU AHVE NOT BECAUSE IT IS A FORGOTTEN DISNEY/DREAMWORKS FILM....ok I'm all good now, enjoy.