Adrenaline (Chapter 23)

TW: torture
The color in the vents faded away and the steel door clicked and Loki entered the room.
"We'll have you changed your mind?" He asked.
"No."
"Really?"
"I will take every punch every cut every burn or slap or pain you give. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO!!! But I will not give you what you want, I will not say a word. So go ahead, kill me quickly or slowly. I don't care." I yelled
"Hmm alright, I'll give you another chance though. Where's my scepter?" He asked. I didn't answer and he left and then the vents glowed a bright orange.
The room became an oven almost instantly. Within 8 minutes my shirt was a darker color due to how much I was sweating.
I wiggled my wrists and after several minutes I got my wrists out and I untied my feet. I stood up and ran to the door, it was unlocked.
This was too easy, but I went with it. I stepped out of the dirt room into a brightly lit, white hallway and immediately I was shot in the leg and knocked out with something made out of metal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up again in the same chair in the same room.
"What a fun adventure you had!" Loki said and clapped his hands like he was excited, "I'll ask you ONCE more and if you do not answer I will bring what you asked for. Pain." Loki said
"I'm not giving you what you want!"
"Well then." He walked out of the room and then came back with steel pliers holding a red hot coal.
"Are you sure you don't want to answer my question?" He asked
"I'm sure." I spat
He walked over and pull my pants leg up to my knee and pressed the coal into my calf. I could smell the burn of my skin as I could hear it. The pain seared up my leg and then it was gone. I looked down and saw it still pressed against my leg but the adrenaline kicked in. I kicked my leg as hard as I could causing the coal to fall into Lokis sleeve, immediately burning him. The way he had to roll up my pants leg to burn me he had to untie my leg so I kicked my chair backwards and broke the small chain on my leg. With my arms still tied I stood up and slammed my back into the wall and broke the chain and my wrist. I took the chain and ran to Loki and wrapped it around his neck.
"WHERE AM I?!" I demanded
"I-I-can-can't tel-l you" he gasped for air while struggling under the chain. While holding the chain in my left hand I grabbed the pliers and picked up the almost black coal from the floor and pressed it into Loki's back, he screamed in pain and then went quiet. He was still conscious but the adrenaline must've kicked in for him too.
"STOP IT!!!" I heard my dad yell from the steel door.
I dropped the chain and coal and turned to my dad. He ran to me and hugged me and immediately I felt the burn and broken wrist and I started crying and fell to the floor. I laid on the ground and I saw Thor and Nick Fury take Loki while the other avengers gathered around me and tried to cover my bullet wound, broken wrist, and coal burn. I passed out from the pain and being so overwhelmed.

A/N: I feel like these last two chapters were sort of stupid and I don't know how to feel so let me know if I should delete them or do something else or rewrite them, the advice would be SO SO greatly appreciated!!! Thank you for reading what I have so far!!! It means a lot!!! I'll update again in a day or so