First Day Of School (Chapter 11)

I woke up the next day to the sound of my alarm with tear stained eyes. I rolled out of bed and made my way to my shower to start getting ready. I showered, got dressed, did my hair, did my makeup, and then got breakfast in the kitchen.
"Hey Twix do you mind if I take you to your first day of school?" Steve asked.
"Oo yes that'd be so much fun!" I exclaimed.
We walked to the car and I put on my jacket that Steve gave me and I saw my dad watching out the window, by his expression I could tell he was worried. I shrugged off the thought and I hopped in the car and we drive to my new school.

~~time skip brought to you by you awesome dad Tony~~

I got out of the car and started up the schools steps, I felt all eyes on me I mean they weren't because I'm nothing special but it still felt like eyes were on me. I eventually found Peter and was about to approach him but then a random guy got in my way.
"Hey, who are you" the guy asked me.
"Uh...I'm (Y/n)"
"Well hello (y/n), I'm Flash" he said. I thinking about how stupid of a name that was until Peter came up.
"Hey (y/n) wanna meet my friends Ned and Mj?" Peter asked, he must've noticed how uncomfortable I looked talking to this flash dude.
"She doesn't want to talk to you penis parker" flash said.
"How do you know what I want camera flash" I scoffed.
"I don't know what you want but there's no way you want Parker" he said. I rolled my eyes I was about to walk with Peter until Flash grabbed my ass. I froze but then let my anger take over and I turned and punched square in the face. Hahaaaaa that was AWEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOME I thought to myself.
"(Y/n) we need to go" Peter said looking around. I noticed that people started to gather around and Flash was on the floor with a bloody nose like a idiot, luckily Steve teaching me combat came in handy. Peter and i ran toward Mj and Ned.
"That was so badass" Ned told me in awe.
"Yea yea thank you thank you but we gotta get out of the hallway before teacher found out I did it." I said and we all ran towards the library.

~~time skip brought to you by wimpy Flash~~

After school Steve drive me home and as soon as I entered the tower my dad was standing there.
"OH MY GOD HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY?!" My dad yelled and immediately hugged me. I was very confused but answered anyways.
"It was ok, I punched a kid" I said.
"What..?" My dad immediately pulled away from hugging me.
"Yea"
"Why?"
"He grabbed my ass and made fun of Peter"
"LANGUAGE" Steve said and I rolled my eyes.
"HE WHAT?!" My dad yelled obviously angry.
"It's not a big deal but I still punched him."
"Alright well if that happens again you can punch him or call me and I'll beat the living hell out of him" my dad said and then gave me a high five and we both laughed.

I went to my room and had a text from Peter.
-spider boy- (your contact name for Peter)
        Hey (y/n) just wanted to say hi because I'm bored.
-Little Stark- (Peters contact name for you)
       Hey Peter what's sup?
-spider boy-
       Literally nothing
-little Stark-
        Same I'm just about to do homework.
-spider boy-
        I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna go with me          and I could show you around the city spider man style LOL😅
-Little Stark-
        Spider BOY style.
-spider boy-
          I'm a man whether you like it or not
-Little Stark-
         Yea right😂
         But yea sure can we get ice cream too?
-spider boy-
         Fiiiiiine

I smiled excited for this evening I figured I wouldn't tell my dad I mean he'd just say no so maybe next time I'll tell him.
I did my homework and then ate dinner with the avengers in the tower and then got read for tonight.