Dinner Table Fight (Chapter 14)

We were all sitting at the dinner table that night. I sat in between Steve and Thor. I was deep in thought because I was starting to feel nervous for auditioning tomorrow but then my thoughts were interrupted by Thor's booming voice.
"Midget (y/n)! Why are you deep in thoughts?" When Thor said that everyone turned and seemed to notice I had a nervous look on my face.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking" I said
"Something is obviously wrong (y/n)." Nat said concerned.
"I'm just nervous for tomorrow." I said looking at my plate of food.
"What's tomorrow butterfly?" My dad asked
"I'm auditioning for my school play tomorrow." I replied. I immediately heard a small giggle come from Clint and Steve and Thor looked quite confused.
"You what?!" My dad said and rose to his feet and when he did so Steve and Clint immediately quieted down.
"Tony it's ok" pepper said as she put her hands on Tony's arm.
"You used your fake name right?!" My dad looked upset.
"Uh...yea.." I said
"Tony calm down I'm sure she's staying safe." Bruce said.
"You can't be in the spotlight! We discussed this no sports! No theater! No singing! No nothing! Steve convinced me to allow you to go to school but no public events or clubs!!!" My dad yelled
I was shocked...to be honest I thought he'd be excited to want me be onstage.
"Dad I'm safe! Peter is auditioning too I'm not going to be alone! And I'm being a fake person and not your daughter as you wanted!" I stood up with tears in my eyes and everyone at the table looked uncomfortable.
"You didn't want anyone to know I was related to you so I used my fake damn name and you haven't let me go to events or public places without one of the avengers with me! So just let me do this theater class!" I yelled back.
I could see my dad was stunned but he didn't hold back, he just had to be right as always.
"NO! I cannot risk anyone finding out who you are!" My dad looked right into my eyes while saying so. Pepper stood up and mumbled something to calm Tony down.
"What you're embarrassed of me or something?!" I yelled back finally letting the tears fall from my face.
"What?! No I'm protecting you!" My dad said
"You're embarrassed! If you're so embarrassed I'll take steve as my guardian again because he let me be me!" I said and stormed out of the room.
Tony's POV
"you're embarrassed! If you're so embarrassed I'll take steve as my guardian again because he let me be me!" (Y/n) yelled and stormed out of the dining hall.
"God Steve this is your fault!" I yelled at Steve.
"What?! What do you mean this is my fault?! You're the one not letting her audition for the show!" Steve stood up to reply.
"Steve's right Tony..." Nat said while looking down.
"Shut up! This isn't your time to talk Natasha!" I yelled at her.
"TONY!" Pepper interjected obviously having enough of this, "you do NOT talk to them that way! That's extremely rude and unprofessional! Go to your room!" And then Pepper pointed toward the door.
"Pepper I..." I started to say
"GO!!" Pepper interrupted.
I walked out of the room and walked towards my room. As I walked past (y/n)'s room I could hear her crying but I was still to upset to talk to her so I went to my room.
3rd POV
"I'm so sorry everyone, Tony shouldn't have said the thing he did." Pepper said and sighed and then took her seat again.
"Should I go check on (y/n)?" Steve asked.
"Probably to be honest" Nat said.
"This family makes me feel like I'm watching a reality show dude" Clint said.
(Yay another POV change sorry lol)
Steve's POV
I stood up and left the dining hall to find (y/n). I could her through the door and I knocked.
"F*CK OFF!!" I could hear her scream from her room.
"Language" I said while I peeked my head through the door and she immediately jumped up from hearing it was me and not Tony.
"Oh I'm sorry Steve" she started to say.
"It's ok Twix. Come here." I said as I went to hug her and she cried into my chest. I wasn't going to ask her to talk right now, she just needed to cry it out for now. I know she feels alone, she feels like Tony's embarrassed by her and I'm sure that's got to suck. She better audition for that show tomorrow just shut down Tony's ego.
(Y/n) POV
Steve let me cry into his shirt for what felt like hours, I was exhausted from today. Steve could tell I was tired and he gave me another hug and left. I sat down and pulled out my diary and wrote my diary entry.
Dear Diary,
Today was rough, it started our great. I signed up for the school musical but when I told my dad he got pissed and yelled at me in front of all the avengers. I feel horrible, I could tel they were so uncomfortable with what went down, I'll apologize to them tomorrow morning though. Wish me luck because whether my dad likes it or not I'm Auditioning for that damn show.
Sincerely (y/n) Stark or (y/n) Stanz according to my dad >:/