Waking Up (Chapter 24)

I woke up in a bright white room listening to sound of beeping. I blinked my eyes as they got used to the white light in my eyes. I glanced around the room and saw a tv playing FRIENDS and sat and watched for about a half an hour. I heard the door click open and heard them gasp.
"YOU'RE AWAKE!" My dad ran to the side of my cot and and Steve walked in,
"She was only out for about a day Tony"
"YEA! A day too long!" My dad said as he turned from me to face Steve, "how are you?"
"I'm ok dad" I said as I looked up to my dad as he placed his hand onto of my hand.
"Are you sure? The burn was really bad and the bullet wound wasn't too bad but you lost a lot of blood." Steve said as he walked up next to Tony.
"I'm fiiiiiiine. Now, get me a burger with fries and milkshake please." I said and then patted my dads hand and turned back to the tv. Steve giggled while my dad looked shocked. Pepper walked in to join all of us.
"She's just like you Tony!" She said
"What do you mean?" I asked turning me head towards Pepper as she set a vase with some pastel flowers on the table next to me.
"When your dad got back from being held hostage one of the first things he asked for was a cheeseburger and a press conference and he refused to go to the hospital and insisted he was just fine."
"Haha thats great, but I'm smart, I'm asking for fries and a milkshake to accompany the burger" I said.
"Alright alright, I'll go get you a burger, milkshake, and fries. Come on Capsicle, come one Pepperoni. See ya later butterfly. My dad said while leavin with everyone.
"Bye dad, Steve and pepper." I turned back to the tv to relax and then I got a phone call. Back in Black rang from my phone as it was signaling someone was calling. I reached over and read the Caller ID and it said Spider boy .
"Hey what's sup?" I asked
"Wait is this (y/n)?!" Peter said excitedly
"Uh yea haha what's sup?" I replied. The. The phone beeped signaling that Peter immediately hung up.
"Hello?" I asked to make sure and yea there was so reply. I figured it wasn't important so I set the phone down and turned back to my little tv. About 45-50 minutes passed and the door swung open. I jumped and looked at the door and Peter was standing there with some roses and a small bag with twix bars in it. He was leaned over while completely out of breath.
"Peter?" I asked while trying to sit up.
"H-hey (y/n)" he stuttered back while trying to slow his breathing
"What's wrong?!" I asked
"As-soon as I-heard you- you were ok, I rushed over" he said still out of breath
"Oh well hey! How're you doing?" I asked
"I'm good but that doesn't matter, how are You?!" He asked walking over while grabbing a base from a shelf and putting the flowers in it with water, "I got you some Twix bars too!"
"TWIX?! SWEET!!!!!!!" I said and took one of the bars to eat it. Peter sat on the bed and started asking what happened.
The door opened again and my dad walked in with Steve, Happy, and Nat. My dad held a paper bag and a milkshake cup in his hand.
"Hey hun were back!" My dad said and walked over to hand me my food.
"I'm glad you're feeling ok!" Nat said.
"Yea I'm doing great, I mean of course it hurts a bit but like I got my pain meds and I got my milkshake so I'm ok."
"That's good kid" Thor said while walking in, I could tell he was still said for my guess is arresting Loki and Nick fury took him but I'd ask about it later.
"You doing ok Thor?" I asked
"Yes, I'm ok" he replied.
We all chatted for awhile and my dad and Steve joined me to watch some FRIENDS and The Office episodes and everyone else decided to go get pizza and then go to bed. Eventually Steve left to go to his room and my dad fell asleep on the chair he had pulled up next to my cot when he joined to watch FRIENDS with me. I decided to go to bed to so I shut off the tv and went to sleep.