Loki (Chapter 21)

Peter left and I sat down on the couch. I relaxed a bit and turned on a show. I laid down, I heard my dad and Steve walk in and I was about to smile at them and say hi but they both froze in their tracks.
"Don't. Move." Steve mouthed.
My dad brought up a gun and pointed it at whatever was behind the couch. Since I was laying down whatever was behind the couch couldn't see me and I couldn't see them.
"Who were ya talking to captain?" I heard a voice ask. I heard a few footsteps get closer.
"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" Steve yelled.
"Woooah! Language bottle cap!" My dad laughed
"NOT THE TIME TONY!" Steve yelled
The footsteps started again and I turned my head and saw a man with long black hair looking down over me.
"LOKI NO!" My dad yelled and I heard his suit form around him.
"Loki?" I asked.
"Whose talking about Loki?" Thor trudged into the room and he saw who I presume is named loki and looked at him. "Brother?"
"Thor it's never a pleasure to see you" Loki's said
Thor just looked at him. Loki reached down and grabbed my hand and pulled me up, it was so fast no one could react.
"LOKI!?" I could hear the fear in my dads voice and I could see the anger in Steve face.
"Now, if you shoot, she will die. If you don't shoot, she might live." Loki smirked at his deal.
"You put her down or we shoot!" My dad growled out of fear and anger.
"I told you if you shoot she does immediately."
"Loki, brother. Don't" Thor stepped forward
"shut UP!!! Loki yelled.
3rd POV
(Y/n) and Loki disappeared, Tony dropped to his knees and his gun slid across the floor. Steve stood staring into space and Thor's hammer immediately flew to his hand. Nat walked into the room, "hey guys...?"
"Don't" Thor snapped.
"(Y-y/n).....she....she's gone..." Tony stuttered unable to move.
"Excuse me what?" Bruce asked as him and Clint walked into the room.
"Loki....took her" Steve said
"Well we're going after her right?" Nat asked
All heads turned to her, of course they were all going to look for (y/n) but no one could move they were all in complete shock for what they just witnessed. A phone buzzed, Nat walked over and picked up (y/n)'s phone, "it's Peter"
"Ignore it" Tony instructed, he stood up with a wave of anger and motivation and strutted towards his lab and people followed knowing he was going to search no matter how long it took.