My Way (Chapter 37)

Steve walked back into the room to see me crouched on the floor, not having moved an inch.
"(y/n), come on we gotta go" he said and grabbed my helmet and helped me up.
i wasn't sad anymore, i was numb and in shock.

we walked up to the plane and everyone was gathered and talking and eating what I presumed was dinner.
"butterfly" my dad said and ran to me as I stepped out of my suit. I collapsed into his arms ad i felt his warm embrace surround me.
"we'll find him don't worry." Nat said and tried to smile at me.
we all boarded the plane and took our seats as bruce got the plane off the ground. I put my headphones on and put in some Anson Seabra. I pulled my hood over my face to cower away. steve started rambling on about our plan for the next hydra base but I didn't care, well I cared but I needed to process what just happened my own way. I could feel peoples gazes flicker to me at times but not once did I take my hood off.
I just wasted time until the next base.

the jet landed and we all got off and it felt like a repeat of last tine except this time I wasnt nervous, I was just pissed.
"Jarvis? put on Whats Up Danger and turn off coms" I said.
"you need coms on (y/n)" he replied
"no I DONT!" I yelled and then jarvis did as i told him. I took off at full speed.
I hovered above the new concrete building and dropped a grenade onto it causing roof to blow off. I watched the people inside see me and scramble off. I then got a phone call from my dad and Steve.
"hello?" I answered  nonchalantly
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING PLAN!!!" My dad yelled into the helmet
"You don't need the language tony but Twix what're you doing, this makes no sense." Steve adds
"I'm finding Peter my way this time." I replied and hung up immediately.
I dropped down into the blown up roof and stormed down the hallways as people cleaned the way. Anyone who got in my way otherwise was shot, not fatally just enough to get them out of my way. My gaze stayed for way and Whats Up Danger played through my helmet. Then a man in a leather suit who was quite buff stepped in front of me.
"Move" I demanded
"No" he responded.
I brought up my hand and shot him and he didn't even flinch.
"What the hell?!" I blurted aloud
"Go ahead, try again" He said, not one emotion was shown in his face, he just stood.
I raised my hand and as soon as I did I heard my dad and Steve and Nat all yell "NO!!"
The man then raised some weapon and shot it at me.
"(Y/N)!!!!" I heard my dad scream and his voice broke
"SHIT" Steve yelled
I heard laughing and fighting and could only see blurring colors.
All feeling was lost from my body....
All shapes and colors faded away....
All noises drifted away....
To a peaceful
            Calm
                     Quiet
                               Sleep