Donuts (Chapter 20)

I woke up to the sound of a loud splash, I slowly opened my eyes to see the glass French doors to the balcony I must've left a crack open last night. I stood up and slowly walked onto the balcony and I saw Peter taking a sunrise swim.
"HOLD UP!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!" I yelled, and then I ran to my bathroom and changed and then sprinted downstairs and leaped off the dock into the water splashing Peter with the splash I made when jumping in.
"Heeeeey you splashed me!" He said
"Haha suckerrrrrrrr" I said while laughing.
Peter and I waded in the water and talked and enjoyed the scenery of the hidden lake and the sunrise. The sun had fully risen and Peter turned to me.
"Hey we should get dressed and go get some donuts to take to the tower so the avengers think we went for a donut run for them."
"Yea that's smart" I said.
We walked inside the cabin and got dressed and then I pulled my hoodie over my face and we went to buy donuts and went back to the tower.
~~~~~~~at the towerrrr~~~~~~~~
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" My dad yelled as he stormed over to me
"SHE BROUGHT DONUTS!!!" Thor yelled as he ran over and took the box and huddled onto the couch while shoving donuts into his face. We all just stared at him for moment.
"We went to get donuts, we thought it'd be a nice thing to do Mr. Stark" Peter informed my dad.
"........hmm.....ok......" my dad said as he went to grab a donut Thor slapped Tony's hand away.
"Come on man give me a donut!" My dad yelled
"NO" Thor said
"Thor! Share!" I said while trying not to laugh too hard.
"................fine" Thor then took a donut out and licked it then handed it to Tony. My dad just stared at the donut then acted like he'd eat it and then swiped Thor's donut from his hand while laughing at his success. Peter and I laughed along.
Thor and my dad eventually left to discuss "classified avengers stuff" that Peter and I weren't allowed to hear because I'm not an avenger and Peters still a kid like me.
Both Peter and my phones went off and it was a group call from Ned and Mj.
"HEY GUYS!!!" Ned yelled into the phone
"Uh hey what's sup?" Peter asked
"Literally nothing" Mj sighed
"GUYS GUYS!!!" Ned yelled once again
"What Ned" I laughed
"OK OK so there was another sighting of Spider-Man and his secret girlfriend!!!" Ned said excitedly
Peter and I both exchanged a glance but didn't say anything because Mj and Ned didn't know Peter and I were hangin out.
"Any clue as to who it is?" I asked hesitantly
"Nah not yet but she's gotta be hot if she's with a super hero!!!" Ned said
"Uh yea sure" I said
Peter stayed quiet as Mj and Ned continued to just chat about Spider-Man and his secret girlfriend so Peter and I just hung up and pretended like we lost connection.
"Ok so Ned doesn't know I'm hanging out with you, good!" Peter said as he's pacing back and forth
"....what?" I asked noting what he said
"What?" Peter thought for a moment and realized what he said, " OH!!! So uh.....Ned knows I'm Spider-Man but he doesn't know you're a Stark or anything!"
"YOU TOLD NED?! DOES MY DAD KNOW?!" I said standing up to join Peter as he paces the room
"Yea you're dad knows, he wasn't happy with it at first but I mean he had to be ok with it cause Ned knew" Peter said
"......ok well you cannot mention me got it?" I questions
"Yea yea I got it, look I'm gon head out and talk to Ned, maybe I can convince him I don't have some secret girlfriend"
"You don't have a secret girlfriend"
Peter looked up at me and stopped, he looked hurt, "I know we haven't even gon on our first date yet." Peter said
"Yea" I replied. Everything was awkward and silent until Peter broke the silence, "I'm going to go now"
"Ok, see ya later" I said and Peter ran out while I sat back down on the couch. I swear if anyone found out who I was I'd be dead. I want to embrace being a Stark and I wanted people to know but I also know the consequences of people finding out and I don't want those consequences.