Grounded (Chapter 26)

(A/N: YAY THE REGULAR FONT IS BACK YASSSS)
I walked into Peters room and saw him passed out from blood loss but the nurse was giving him blood and some light painkillers for his wounds and cleaned up his blood. The nurse had everyone leave but I convinced her that I could help so she agreed.
We finished cleaning and bandaging up his cuts and she left and I pulled up a small green chair to sit next to Peter as he slept.
3 hours passed and Peters eyes flickered open as he regained consciousness.
"(Y-y/n)?" Peter whispered
"Peter?!" I jumped up and turned to him
"Hey" he responded drowsily.
I laughed at him being slightly out of it, I placed my hand onto his hand, "how're you feeling?"
"I'm ok." He responded, "I just missed you."
"Really...????? I mean I missed you too but yea" I said awkwardly as my cheeks grew red because I'm so FRICKEN AWKWARD SOMETIMES!!!!
"Yea" Peter laughed at me being the awkward one for once and he sat up to face me. He stared into my eyes the same enticing way he did at the lake. I sat down on the bed and he lightly kissed me and of cooouuuurse the moment we barely kiss my dad walks in.
"I-I-I-I-WHAT??!!!" My dad yelled from the doorway.
I jumped up and faced him and Peters head whipped to my dads direction.
"M-m-mr-mr Stark?!" Peter squeaked.
My dad stomped over to Peter and stared down at him.
"Why were you sucking my daughters face?!" He yelled right into Peters face and Peters face grew red out of embarrassment and so did mine and backed up a little. Steve, Nat, Clint, and Bucky all gathered in the doorway because they all knew about Peter and I just from the small interactions we had, pretty much the whole household knew but we had a mutual understanding that my dad could never know.
"I-I wasn't sucking her face sir." Peter stuttered
"YES YOU WERE YOU LITTLE.." my dad was cut off by Steve placing a hand on Tony's arms and cutting him off, "oooook that's enough Tony, you guys can discuss this later but Peter need to relax and stuff. Come on"
Steve and the other avengers guided my dad out of the medical room while my dad shot daggers with his glare at Peter. My dad stopped at the doorway.
"(Y/n) you're not staying in here alone with peter, come on" and he turned and left and I left in a hurry leaving Peter by himself. I followed my dad to his office knowing what was going to come.
~~~time skip to Tony's office~~~
"When?! How?! WHY?!" My dad yelled while walking into his office and I followed.
"Start with one question first please."
My dad walked to his big desk and leaned against it and I took a seat in front of the desk.
"Are you and Peter dating?" He asked
"I mean...not technically.....we're planning on going on a date but..." I trailed off, my dad pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and pointer finger.
"When did this happen?" He asked
"Uhhhh"
"(Y/n), you're going to tell me everything. Now."
"Don't be mad ok..."
"I'll try"
"Well I snuck out and Peter and I swung through the city and got ice cream and then snuck out and went to the cabin and swam in the lake.."
"YOU WHAT?!"
"I'm sorry dad"
"YOURE THE MYSTERY GIRL?! I SWEAR TO GOD (Y/N)!!!! YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT YOUR PRIVACY AND SAFTEY IS!!!" He yelled now pacing the room.
"I know I know but.." my dad then cut me off.
"Go to your room. Go to sleep. We will talk about this more another time but your punishment right now is no electronics"
"what?! Dad come on!!"
"JARVIS! Shut off all of (y/n)'s devices until I say otherwise!"
"Dad!"
"GO!"
I was about to protest by my dad pushed me out of the office and closed the door and locked it and tinted the windows so signaling that the fight was over whether I liked it or not.
I walked to my room and went to see if he actually powered off my laptop and phones and neither would turn on and so I flopped onto my bed and reached for the diary on my nightstand.
Dear diary,
Well Peter got hurt so I went and made sure he was ok and we BARLEY kissed and my dad caught us and I got in huge trouble so at the moment I cannot access any sort of electronic device until he decides I'm not grounded. Screw him and screw being grounded.
NOT sincerely (y/n) Stark.
I then shut off my light and fell asleep.