Avengers Dinner (Chapter 6)

"Ms. Stark, it is 5:00, guests will be here at 5:30." FRIDAY informed me.
"Aight thanks French Fries." I responded.
"Would you like French fries Ms.Stark?" Friday asked?
"What no? Your name is Friday so I called you French fries...ya know like a nickname. Also call me (Y/n) please."
"Alright (y/n)"
I finished my hair and ran downstairs to see my dad setting glasses down on the big dining table.
"Hey pops" I said while laughing. Tony looked up at me and smiled while laughing as well.
"You look very nice (y/n). Tony complimented me.
"Oh thank you so much!! And you look great dad!"
"Oh butterfly?"
"Yea" I responded.
"You're going to be going to Midtown on Monday ok?" He informed me.
"Oh uh ok I guess." I just shrugged.
"Oh my!! (Y/n)!! You look stunning!!" Pepper told me as she walking into the dining room.
"And as do you" I responded with a smile.
"So who all is coming tonight?" I asked my dad.
"Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, and Peter. Scott, Nick, Bucky and a few other are too busy tonight to come." He informed me.
"Ok...I know one of those name!!" I said while laughing and pepper and my dad laughed.
"Alright you two, I'm going to go cook some more." Pepper told us.
"What're we having for dinner chili pepper?" I asked. Both tony and Pepper laughed.
"Chili pepper??" My dad asked me.
"She really is your daughter." Pepper said while walking out. I heard a knock on the door so I went to get the door and Steve smiled and gave me a big hug.
"I missed you!! This morning was so boring watching tv and eating pancakes by myself" Steve told me. Steve then went to talk to Tony and some more cars pulled up. The most beautiful woman like ever walked up with a quite happy smile and introduced herself. "Hey I'm Natasha, you can call me Nat." She told me.
"I'm (y/n)" I responded. She immediately freaked out.
"OH MY GOOOSH YOURE (Y/N)?! IVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!" And she picked me up and swung me around and I was really confused. We talked some more until a mountain of a man walked up next to a awkward looking man.
"Hey I'm Bruce" the awkward one said and went to shake my hand and I politely smiled and shook his hand and was going to respond but then the mountain man cut me off.
"WhO ARt tHOu" the mans booming voice asked.
"I uh I'm (y/n)" i said just sliiightly scared.
"GOOOD to mEEt YoU LAdY (Y/n)!" He said and shook my hand so hard I almost fell over and then he walked right past me.
"That's Thor, son of Odin." Bruce said because he could totally tell I was confused. Then walked up a guy, he seemed normal.
"Hey" he said
"Hey uh I'm (y/n" I told him.
"Yo I'm Clint" he told me.
"OHHH you're bow boy!!" I said while laughing and he tried to keep a stern laugh but couldn't help but laugh. We talked a bit and then I followed everyone else into the dining hall. I then heard the door open and voice say, "uh hey Mr. Stark? Avengers?? Where'd everyone go?" I walked out of the dining room and was hit...this guy was my age...and he was adoooorable.
"Hey I'm (y/n). I'm starks daughter" I informed him
"Daughter?! Mr. Stark has a daughter?!" He squeaked.
"Yea haha so what's you name??" I asked as we walked toward the dining hall.
"I'm Peter, Peter Parker." He told me, I could tooootally tell he was nervous.
I looked at him and smile and saw his face turn a little red and then took my seat at the long dining table, I sat next to my dad and Steve sat on the other side of me. It was a nice dinner, we had steak and it was delicious (if you're vegetarian or vegan you can just imagine something else). We all told stories about ourselves and it was so much fun. We all watched some Disney movie together and then everyone went to their room for the night and went to sleep.
Dear Diary,
TODAY WAS AWESOME!!!!!! First I helped my dad build a suit like WHAAT?! THE iron man?! That was aweosme!!! And then we all had dinner and gosh I looked good. I got to meet the majority of the avengers and they all had great stories and I can't wait to get to know them better....especially Peter. He was my age and he was so cute with his brown hair and hazel eyes that looked beautiful under the sunlight. he was perfect.
Sincerely (y/n) Stark