Chapter 16

Two Years Later

The next morning was hell as all I wanted to do was rest but the girls on the other hand wanted a day at the beach to swim and check out the hot Brazilian guys. Since it was near midnight that I had finally arrived back I had maybe gotten sleep for a few hours seeing as I had spent more time than I had expected thinking on Mr. Mario's words.

Freedom... Was it something I really could hope for? It wouldn't be long before I started to show signs that I wanted Boss. I wanted him bad enough that I showed off that I was his alone last night to those men. Even though the road to this relationship had been rocky I could tell that even though Boss focused on the professionalism of it that there were times where I was sure he was going to kiss me. Like on the plane, he had held me down but the lust on his face was clear since I had come to know many men with the same face.

Did he feel the same thing I did? This connection that had become more than just Boss and subordinate.

"Sophie, come on. It's already nice and warm out and the guys down at the beach have been cat calling up to our balcony all morning. Let's get our suits on and go sun bathe or even just swim for a while." Lexi was sitting by my side trying to pull my covers down and Kaitlyn had laid down next to me with her head propped up on her hand so she could look down to me trying to hide under the covers.

Freedom would mean my friends back. But I never really lost them, just time with them. I still tried to see them once a week and if I couldn't do that then I would make it up to them on the weekends. We never lost touch and always called and texted for updates about one another. Boss hadn't taken the freedom of friends. I even had the J's once in a while. They had already known about the trip and knew I wouldn't be at the next two meetups.

"I'm tired though." Kaitlyn flopped onto me with her body weight and I groaned at how heavy she was on me.

"You aren't getting out of this. You had that work stuff last night but this is supposed to be a fun trip for us girls. So get your suit on or we will strip you naked and do it ourselves." She didn't remove herself from on me so I rolled us over so she was under the blankets now and I on top of her.

"Seems like you are the one in bed. Maybe Lexi and I should strip you naked?" I glanced over to a surprised looking Lexi who immediately crawled closer to Kaitlyn like a tiger about to strike.

"No. No no." We went in for the kill and ran our fingers over her ticklish body while she struggled under my weight and covers. Wide awake, I waited for a few moments and climbed off the bed to my suitcase. I pulled out a bikini and turned back to them with an expectant glance.

"I need to change. But there is one thing I need to let you know. You are going to see something today that you haven't before. Do not be surprised and yes I've had it for a while but it was something that I got that is in remembrance to a family member so don't be freaked out, okay?" They scurried out the door to their own rooms to change and shouted back their yeahs. It took little time to change so I wrapped a waist sheer wrap around my hips to give a sense of modesty while not really hiding anything. When the girls walked out to the living area I whistled at their choices in a bright pink two piece and a baby blue connected once piece that only connected in the very middle of the belly.

"You girls look mighty fine. Might I take you out on a date?" I pretended to tip my hat to them.

"I think I'd like that very much Mr. Tex." Kaitlyn fanned herself and grabbed a towel and her wallet. Lexi already had both in her arms and in a moment I had mine as well.

"Let's go shall we?" Since the motel we were staying at was situated by the beach it took little to no time at all until we felt sand between our toes. Even though it was well before noon, the beach was already mostly full of people soaking in the rays and splashing in the clear waters of the area.