Chapter 29

Love has many definitions.

It can't be defined as a simple emotion or a chemical in the body. Each instance of love can be seen to be completely unique. No love is exactly the same.

My first love had been a boy in school. A tall boy with a gentle amount of muscle and hair the color of mud pies. He had been a farm boy who dreamed of the big city and one day hoped to be a business man.

There had been many loves in my life that impacted me. But none so much as when I had heard the most important say the words that even I couldn't conjure up.

"I love you Sophia Black." I felt as if I were floating in a true dream as I had longed to hear those words for some time. Yet they came so freely to him.

I stared at Boss in the mirror with a stupefied expression as if I couldn't believe his words.

"You what?" He turned my seat to the side a bit and kneeled down before me, his hands on mine.

"I love you. Forget me ever pushing you away. I was receiving more and more threats every day and I couldn't keep you near me if I could be killed. I wanted things to be solved and for you to be safe before I would ever make you mine. And now that time has finally come. No one will mess with us. Everything is yours if you want. I will make you the new head of the Dorian group if you so wish it. From the first moment I saw you I had wanted you more than anything but my pride and past wouldn't allow me to just court you. I wanted to make you strong enough to handle anything. And you were. I can finally accept your feelings for me and I wish to make you mine. Will you allow me to love you Sophie?"

Confliction was pulling me apart inside as I wanted to say yes but why was he asking after treating me so badly before? Why now?

"Will you just push me away when things are dangerous again? Or trust me to know how strong I can be?"

"I will listen to your thoughts on the matter. I wanted you to be safe and to not get hurt but in doing so you got hurt anyways." I pulled on his arm for him to stand and I rose back up with him. Being this close and hearing the words I had always wanted to hear, I couldn't help but allow my heart this one moment of happiness.

"If this is just so you can sleep with me, you might as well leave now. I want something serious. If I accept your offer, we will be equals. We will be dating. I can't allow myself to do this unless I am sure that it is not just your bed I am getting. I want you. All of you." He smiled broadly and put his arms back around me to pull me close.

"Equals. One hundred percent. You will have not just my body, but my heart as well. But I think that you have always had that." A genuine smile slid onto my lips and excitedly I pushed my lips to his. He and I devoured one another hungerly. When he moved to the zipper on the side to remove my dress, I shook my head.

"I have another performance soon." Boss shook his head and grinned devilishly.

"Already have that covered with Pam. You are free the rest of the night." Urgently I pulled him to my couch and allowed for him to unzip the dress that fell away freely from my body. I tugged at his shirt to remove it and found that the buttons were annoying me. So in a fit of passion, I ripped it open, buttons popping off and flying about the room.

My urgency sent him into a frenzy as he laid me down on the couch and laid over top me, his lips reconnecting as he touched me all over, finally putting the places burning with need to rest as he fondled my nipples with rigor. My fingers unbuckled his belt and undid his pants as well to free him of the accursed clothing. Boss helped me to pull his pants down the rest of the way, also taking his boxers with him, revealing his erect and ready length. I was so nervous but excited that finally I would be doing it with the man I had loved for so long.

I couldn't wait anymore and aligned him to my entrance, lifting my hips eagerly for him to hurry. The unfocused look in his eyes told me that he was not waiting any longer either.

"Sophia," he whispered before surging his hips into mine, the aching between my legs finally coming to an end as he slid into me in one thrust. We both held our breaths for a moment while I accustomed to him, my fingers digging into his back.

"Alexander." Hearing my plea, he pulled out and pushed back in with sure force while getting into a steady rhythm. Pumping in and out of my body was causing such delicious sounds to erupt from my lips that I didn't even allow a though to stray from Boss and the body he had been holding back from me. He wouldn't be allowed to hide from me anymore. He was way too handsome to do such a crime against nature.

His hips started moving faster and faster until he was moving so fast that I couldn't even keep up with his thrusts. That all too well known release crept up on me and if he wasn't careful, I was going to come apart under him.

"Boss.... close..." The name I used for him slipped out and between breaths I warned him of my impending climax. And from the tight look on his face, he wasn't far behind.

"Me.... too..." His fingers played with a pert nipple as he reconnected our lips, his rigorous movements pushing me over the edge with a cry. I spasmed under him and cried out in pleasure as my orgasm finally met me, my body clenching onto him. With a grunt and groan from Boss, he thrust in one final time, his release hitting him as I tightened around him.

He held still as we both gasped for breath before pulling himself out of me and resting himself on my body for a few moments before switching our positions so I was laying on top of him.

"That was..." I couldn't even finish my thought as I was infinitely pleased. Boss was finally mine. Wholly and completely mine.

"Agreed. Well overdue though." We both chuckled. He sucked in a breath and when I glanced down, I remembered that he was still healing.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to-" I was getting up to move but he pulled me back down and kept his arms around my shoulders. Was Boss really snuggling with me? Got to put that in the memories book.

"It doesn't hurt as much anymore. Just stay here with me and keep me warm." Content with the idea, I sighed and put my head back to his chest where I could hear his heart beating wildly.

Mine.

Finally mine.

The world had finally turned itself back up right. I had my friends back, my sanity, and best of all...

My love.

And if I had learned anything from this, it was that a ride home from a stranger might not be so bad in the end.