Chapter 18

I caught a cab to Boss's hotel which was only a few blocks farther down the beach than we were. Finding the room wasn't all that hard as Boss had given me his floor and room numbers which led me to his door.

I had barely knocked on the old wood before it opened to reveal Boss in a white robe and emerald green silk night pants. His hair seemed freshly washed as it was combed back away from his face.

"Seraphine. What brings you here?" I walked in and went strait for his own personal bar that I knew held only the best liquor. I set my wallet down on the stand by the couch in his own living area as I passed it and started to mentally pick out what I wanted to drink.

"Seraphine, I asked why you are here. I expect an answer." I giggled as my fingers wrapped around a bottle of whiskey and with little more than a sway to turn around I opened it and drank a few gulps, pausing only to gasp and wince at the bitter taste.

"You are drunk." I grinned and leaning against the counter of the kitchenette pointed at him.

"Bingo bango Mr. Bongo." I slid down until I sat on the floor, Boss making his way over to where I was to peer down at me with a frown.

"You shouldn't drink so much. Where are your friends so that they can take you back to your hotel?" I shrugged and took another gulp of the whiskey that was already starting to make my belly do flops.

"Don't know. We made a kissing bet and I won but I didn't wanna kiss that guy. Too cute to exist. Pretty sure he was a ghost. Kissy boo." I giggled and tried to stand back up but laughed harder when I failed.

"You are hopeless. Here, let me help you." I put up a finger and shook it at him before he could.

"I might catch feelings like that Mr. Bongo Man. Feelings like a sick. Wait, I gotta write that down for a song." I looked around for paper and a pen to write it down but found none as I was still on the floor and in the kitchen no less.

"Feelings?" He crouched down to get a better look at me and with the trepidation of a wounded animal carefully approached me. Down like that, I could see into his robe at his exposed chest and marveled at its smooth and soft color.

"Your boobies look better than Estababy's. I wanna lick them." My tongue wet my lips as I stared blatantly at him. His hand closed this robe tighter and I groaned at the action. I was enjoying the view.

"What made you want to drink so much? You have never acted like this before." My courage winning out a fight with rationality, I set the bottle aside and reached back to the zipper on my dress that was at my neck and began to lower it.

"Mr. Luigi wants me to do something for him and I don't wanna. Been a war in my head over what to choose. He said I could fly away and be free if I did it." The zipper got stuck for a moment before it continued down until it was just above my waist. But when my attention went from the dress moved to Boss I could see pure fury written on it. I normally would have taken pause but at his upset face I felt nothing but admiration. He was angry over my case.

"What did Mario tell you to do?" I put my fingers up in a gun like motion and pointed it at him, my dress temporarily forgotten.

"Bang." He stood with a start and disappeared from my view as his footsteps echoed about the room.

"Adrian, get the jet ready. We will not be staying here much longer. There will be two passengers." I peaked around the bar and yelled,

"Four. Don't forget my home-girls." He glanced over to me and sighed and relayed the final count to four. His phone beeped with the end of a call and he hurried back over to me.

"What did you say to Mario's request to kill me?" My brain remembered the dress and how tight it was against my body and I striped it off of the top part of my body leaving my back and breast free for him to see.