Chapter 2

Two Years Later

The fans adored my song. The more my body swayed to my beat, the more I could see their excitement. This piece was a tantric one that made even me feel a little sexy and seeing as how my dress was barely covering my thighs, I'm sure that some of the males in the front row were getting a good view of my ruby red panties.

I had grown used to their lustful looks and now I fed off it. I ate up their lust and adoration and used it to gain their attention, even from the other girls who were working at the club. Some were escorts, others just very pretty waitresses serving the rich or quietly famous.

As my song came to a close, I made it seem like I had just had sex and was left shaken and quivering, a preview of what they could get if I deemed them worthy. Putty in my hands.

My target for the evening was a middle aged man who was sitting a few rows back from the stage, his eyes never leaving my form even though he had three girls around him already, vying for his attention.

He wanted me, craved my body like a man without air. I could see it in his eyes as he tried so hard to turn his head away but couldn't. I was used to this. For two years now since I had started this job I have made people bend to my will, men and women alike. The first time Boss had sent me to sway a woman out of her money I had been confused but it became apparent that she walked on both sides of the street and had taken an interest in me.

"Thank you," I said with a lusty voice and put the mic back onto its stand and exited the stage. I kept my hips swaying until I was out of view of the audience, the aura I used to enrapture them slipping away as I did behind the curtain.

Once out of view I pulled my dress down a little and situated my breast to appear more plump. I would have an invitation to the target's room in less than two minutes and I wanted to be prepared. Boss liked when I was prepared.

My dressing room was not far from the stage and had a big star on it that had my show name Saraphine. Inside was decorated specifically with me in mind, a couch off to the side, a vanity in the corner and a bathroom connected with a full jacuzzi installed for my comfort and to lure men to me. Only once had I had a target come to my room instead of me to them, not by choice, and it hadn't been how I expected.

I had just finished washing myself, bubbles covering the surface of the water and hiding my body when he had come into my dressing room and bathroom to find me.

Genuinely surprised, I wanted to move to cover myself but I knew that if I did it would make me seem way too modest. I couldn't afford that. So I had pointed to my silk robe, not saying a word as I let him be the one to try to speak. Flustered, he reached and grabbed it for me. Once in his hands, I stood, my hair up and dry to keep it away from the smell of roses in the bath water that would cause split ends. But my hair was as silky and glossy as ever.

Covered in bubbles I made my way out of the bath and turned around, waiting for him to put my robe on me. Hurriedly he did.

That target had gotten me nearly 2.5 million in cash. I never did sleep with him but he had seen me naked. Boss had bought me a champion thoroughbred racehorse after that. His way of thanking me.

I entered my dressing room, and closed it behind me, locking the mechanism that was installed soon after the incident, and sat at my vanity, fixing my makeup as I glanced at the pictures all around the mirror.

Some were of me and friends, others of me and my gorgeous boy Julius who was now five years old and just as hot as the day I met him. Some were of me riding him around the track, not a care in the world in my eyes. Others were of the many races he had won. Where I brought money in for Boss by way of seducing men and women out of their fortunes, Julius did so by racing his heart out and winning.