46

(Play when you see ***)

Aaliyah Moreno
Two weeks later

"Raven relax." I say while smiling over the phone

"You're going to be gone for agessss."

"Raven I will be two weeks. That's all."

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too Raven."
I say while pausing. It all hits me at once as I suddenly realise this is all real. Later on today I will be feeling none other than the city of Paris' atmosphere around me.

"How's Niall."
I ask. Me and her haven't spoken much recently but I didn't blame either of us. We just both had our own stuff going on.

"Uhm about that-"

"Hi Aaliyah!"
I hear a thick yet muffled Irish accent say on the other side of the line.

"Yeah that." She finishes.

"Oh my god Raven!"
I say while chuckling slightly.

"That's rude she didn't even say hi back."
Ni says while laughing on the other side. I hear Raven chuckle slightly and but his arm with what I guessed was a pillow.

"Hi Niall."
I say, rolling my eyes while I laugh and walk around my room.

"So. What are you going to get up to?"
She asks

"Well Harry got offered the opportunity to take some pictures so we're going to go take some pictures. I'm not sure what we're staying in looks like but either way I'm excited."

"Well Harrys boss is taking care of the finances so you can expect really high quality stuff."
Niall says on the other side of the line.

I look up to see Harry walking into my room with the last of our bags to place them onto my bed. I smile at him and bounce on the souls of my feet as I felt myself get all giddy.

"Whose on the phone?" He asks and smiles, coming over to me to wrap his hands around my waist and looking down deeply into my eyes.

"Raven and Ni." I whisper back.

"Hi styles!"
Ni shouts into my ear causing me to remove the phone from my ear and laugh.

"Come here." Harry chuckles and takes my phone to hold it. He presses the speaker button.

Why didn't I just do that anyway.

"Jesus Ni what are you trying to do, deafen the poor girl?" He says as we all laugh slightly.

"You excited styles?"
Ni asks

"Yeah I am actually. Still doesn't feel too real."

"Well it probably will feel real when you fuc-"

"Yes. Thank you Niall!"
Harry says in a panic before hanging up the phone. We pause and look at each other before exchanging loud laughter.

"Shall we go?" Harry asks as our laughter dies down. I nod and go grab my bags on the bed as Harry grabs his. We look at each other and suck in deep breath's. I don't know why either of us were so nervous, we'd be back in a couple weeks and we're only going to take pictures.

"Let's." I say and open the door for us both. Our steps were longer down the steps as we focused more on carrying the bags. It was quite early in the morning, about 6:30. Considering it was dawning on the edge of autumn it was getting colder in the mornings and evenings, slightly darker too.