32

Aaliyah Moreno

Walking home was quite peaceful. Me and Harry called it a night after an hour, only because we both had dinner to come home to. I know living at home at 19 isn't brilliant but when I earn enough money I'm going to buy a house.

I decide to not dwell on that though for too long as I get closer to home. That was until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket

Hey honey!
Cayden isn't settling to sleep. Would you mind spending the night at Ravens if she's okay with it?

Oh uhm. Okay! Is everything alright?

Yeah of course! He's just not sleeping and I want you to get a good night sleep, well knowing you and Raven you probably won't sleep but anyways haha!

Okay. I love you :) x

Love you too baby x

I shut my phone off as I retrace my steps slightly so I go back towards Ravens house. I must admit it was kind of weird of my mum to say that, but I know she wants what's best for me and I love her for it. I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I slow down my walking pace as I take it out. I couldn't help but smile when I see Harry's name pop up.

See you again tomorrow?

And do what?

Watch the clouds, drive, beach?

Aren't you supposed to be working, stupid?

No I've got a few weeks off ! stoopid >:P

Alright, alright. The beach?

8:00pm?

8:00pm !!

For the sunset you dummy x

Deal. Thanks for tonight.

No problem, I'll come pick you up tomorrow. Maybe I could meet your mum?

I'll think about that part. Thanks again! x

Good night Aaliyah :) x

Goodnight Harry x

I shut my phone off and exhale a deep sigh as I walked through a sky of endless stars. Tonight felt too good to be real life. Sure it was only a couple hours, but time moved so slowly. And time moving slowly was for the better. We talked and laughed some more.

It suddenly occurred to me that I didn't actually know the basics about Harry. Like his middle name, favourite food, why he likes journaling. But for some reason, I felt like I didn't need to know that stuff. It felt as if I already knew him in a way I've never known anyone before. I wish I could simply put into words how much his smile meant to me, how much his laugh made my day, how his low raspy voice gives me butterflies, how I'm in constant awe of his earthly coloured eyes, how the creases by his eyes make me realise he smiles a lot and I like it, the way I want to live in his dimples, the way his hug makes me feel wanted an embraced.

But I simply just couldn't.

It was too hard to put into one sentence all the things this man made me feel, even through the simplicity of laying under the stars. That was an experience I'll never forget. It was sweet how he asked me what I would wish for, and my suspicions were correct. I now want to re live that moment just once more. I felt so safe in his arms, I felt as if nothing could hurt me anymore. I felt