41

Aaliyah Moreno

"Harry." I whisper lightly as I shake his shoulder. We had both unintentionally fallen asleep in the treehouse. I paused with trying to wake him up, instead I just looked at him. I knew it made me sound like a creep, but if you were in my shoes, you'd be doing the same.

I lean my hands on top of his chest and proceed to rest my chin on my hands. I look up at him sleeping peacefully as I feel his chest rise and fall in a beautiful rhythm. The way he breathed lightly, and when he exhaled it caused a loose curl at the front of his head to move. I gently sweep it out of his face as I look at his eyes resting peacefully closed. The sun peaked through the wood of the treehouse as it made his skin go a nice golden colour. This man looked like he was sculpted from some sort of god, and they definitely took their time on him.

I lie down back into his arms as I continue to look up at him. He stirs peacefully and I slowly sit up to look at him.

He rubs his eyes with his tattooed hands and squints one of them shut as the sun pierces into them.

"Good morning baby." He says in a deep, raspy voice. That was the first time he'd ever called me baby. I wasn't complaining though. I look down at him and blush slightly.

"Good morning sleepy." I say back as he chuckled slightly.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask as I go to get up and make some. I know this wasn't my house, but I'm sure I'd be able to find it all. As I do, I feel the coldness of his rings caress my skin as he tugs it lightly.

"Just 5 more minutes." He says as he pulls me in to a giant bear hug. He wraps both of his arms around my shoulders in a warm embrace as my face rests against his chest, hearing the sound of his calming heartbeat. I chuckle into his chest as I try shift out of his arms

"You're not moving." He says as he starts pecking loads of kisses on my forehead. His kisses were soft and comforting yet they also really tickled. I manage to shift out of his touch and sit up as I finish laughing.

"Nice try." I say as I regain my breath back. I tilt my head back and look at the treehouse which was still lit up and surrounded with pictures of me and Harry and sunflowers. I brush my fingertips on the closest sunflower as I ask

"What is the essence of a sunflower?"

I look down at Harry who is trying to hide a smile. He covers it up by saying

"If only I knew baby. If only I knew." He whispers quietly, still in his morning voice.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask while shoving his arm lightly.

"Just you." He says boldly, causing me to blush.

"Shut up Haz. Let's go get some food." I hear myself begin to loosen up around him. Normally everything was based of poems or books, but sometimes it was nice to feel like you were living your life your way and not based off the directions of words on a page.

I go to make my way down the treehouse steps. I look back up at him and he's pulling a sarcastic pouty face but rolls his eyes as he gets himself up and stretches. I chuckle lightly as I make my way to the bottom, with Harry following after me. I walk across his grass and hop over the few stepping stones he has.

"It's a sweet little garden you have." I say as he walks up behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"It is quite nice actually." He says as he makes his way over the stepping stones after me. He comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulder as he takes me into his house. He opens his bifold doors and leads me into quite a vintage looking house.