34

Play when you see *

Aaliyah Moreno

Me and Harry walk down to the beach with our fingers interlocked as my forefinger moves in a circle motion on the front of his hand. I look up at him and smile as he does the same back to me. Me and him were further behind than the others because we were purposely walking slower. Raven was over with Harry's friends in her bikini top and shorts, they were all getting the drinks out the cooler box and lying blankets down on the sand. I see Raven and Niall laughing a lot, and it's clear Harry does too

"They seem to be getting on don't they." He says while nudging my arm lightly and chuckling.

"Too well." I say while chuckling while in reality I was happy for her. She deserves a boyfriend and someone to share her craziness with. But I'm saying this as if she'd get a boyfriend right this second. Maybe at the end of the day? That thought made me happy, I just had to make sure it happened.

The boy with dark hair and tattoos on his neck comes up and shakes my hand

"Hiya sweetheart. I'm Zayn." He says while smiling

"Alright love. I'm Louis but you can call me lou." He says while also shaking my hand.

"Hiya darlin' I'm Liam." He says as he also shakes my hand. They were all so polite, including Harry because he introduced me.

"Guys this is Aaliyah-" he was interrupted by who I'm guessing was Niall as he ran up and shook my hand. I was taken a bit by surprise with his firm handshake as his thick Irish accent says

"Hi Aaliyah. I'm Niall but you can call me Ni. We've heard so much about you." Straight after those words leave his mouth Harry puts his face in his hands and as all the other boys don't make eye contact with each other. They all look at everything apart from each other or me, they just look into the nothingness that is the atmosphere. I raise an eyebrow as I look over to Harry whose looking at me through the cracks in his fingers

"Oh. So look whose the one talking now." I say while nudging him making him go red in the cheeks.

"Oh for gods sake Niall." Lou says making us all laugh.

"Right. Drinks? Food?"

"Food!" Raven exclaims as she jumps into the circle out of no where making us all chuckle.

"Of course she comes in when the word food is mentioned." I say making her laugh.

"Don't we all." Niall adds as he laughs slightly and looks down at Raven while rubbing the back of his neck. Raven looks up at someone like she's never looks before... she almost seemed... shy. Raven Garcia? Shy? Never. Well apart when she was around a guy she liked and it was clear to see her and Niall bonded quickly.

"So then. Food?" Harry says while clapping his hands and rubbing his palms together as the sun reflects off of his rings. We all exchange a few chuckles as Liam and Zayn kneel down to open up the cooler box. It's opened and reveals crates of beer, vodka shots yet also a few soft drinks like lemonade, Gatorade and orange juice. I've never drunk alcohol before, but I thought since it's a beach party, why not? There's food like wraps, crisps and dips, burgers, marshmallows. I guess if we made a fire at sunset we could roast some of it.

Raven dives in and picks up the packets of crisps and dips to lay them down on the blanket. She looks up at all of us who are standing up.

"Well what are we waiting for?" She says as she opens the packet of crisps and dips. We exchange a few chuckles as we all sit on our "designated blankets." In other words we kind of paired up and sat down. Raven poured the crisps out in each of our bowls as I sat with Harry, Raven sat with Ni and Lou and Zayn and Liam sat together.