chapter 25

We are at the club. The music is pounding in my eats the lights flashing in my eyes and I am having a great time. Ax pulled me out onto the dance floor and started dancing on me. I followed along with what he is doing cause I have no idea what else to do. Rex and Pixie are dancing with each other. Jacob and Chris look like they are about to have sex on the dance floor. I laugh and scan the area Liam and Aaron are by the bar watching everyone. Liam jaw is tense at the sight of me and Ax so close together. Someone walks by with a bunch of shots and I grab some. I down them with one big gulp and pulled Ax closer by his hips and started grinding on him. I smirked at Liam fisted hands and nibbled on Ax’s neck.

Ax moans out my name and pulls me closer. Rex laughed and grabbed Ax away from me. Pixie came up to me dancing and I laughed out. I was already buzzed from the drinks I had. I glanced over toward Liam and saw some guy hanging over him. Aaron was walking this way and took his mate away to dance. I stalked over toward Liam pissed. I stood beside him and snarled at the guy flirting with him.

“MINE!” I grabbed Liam’s hand and yanked him to follow me outside. My wolf was pulsing out of me almost having full control.

I yanked the door open and shoved him against the wall. I fisted my hands in his hair and growled out as I stared into his eyes. “Mine!” I crashed his lips down on mine and melted into him. I grinded against him with one hand in his hair the other trailing his chest. I yanked his head back and attacked his neck. I started sucking and nipping at it making him moan out and buck against me.

I jerk myself back in shock about what I did. “This never happened!” I yell at him franticly.

“Milo… Please” He said breathlessly.

I shook my head and went back inside. I knew he followed me in cause I could feel him. I made my way through the pulsing bodies trying to get back to Ax and Rex when an arm wrapped around my waist. It’s not Liam’s arm.

“I have you now.” He chuckled.

I felt a prick in my side and the familiar burn of silver started to spread through my body.  I panic and throw him off me. The silver is spreading more in my body and if I don’t get to my friends soon the guy will be able to take me anywhere without me fighting. I run to Liam and jump in his arms shaking in pain.

“Get me out of here.” My hands clutch his shirt and I wince as the silver courses threw my body more.

Liam looks at me alarmed and picks me up. I close my eyes and breath threw the pain. I can feel my body start to twitch. The cool air hits us as he runs outside.

“What’s going on?” Ax asks. I can hear everyone mumbling wondering what is happening.

“Silver!” I cry against Liam chest. I let myself pass out feeling safe in his arms.

Liam Slades POV!!!

He went limp in my arms and I can feel myself start to panic.