Chapter 16

I am in my closet hiding in my room. I hope he didnt recoginze me. Why is he even here? Was he looking for me? I hug my knees tighter to my chest when I hear someone knocking at my front door. Is it him? I dont know if i can deal with him now. I hear the front door open and I hide deeper in the closet not wanting to be found.

"Milo!! Its me!" Rex called out

I whimper wanting him but scared to move.Rex opened my bedroom door and looked around for me.

"Rex!" I cry out.

He crawls into the closet with me and pulls me in his arms.

"Milo How do you know him?" Rex asked me concerned.

"I just wasnt expecting to see anyone there. It surprised me. Did he know who I was?" I asked biting my lip.

"No He didnt know you at all." Rex said confused.

"Dont tell him I am here or What I have gone threw ok? Please tell Ax the same." I pled to him

He nodded and rocked me. "Dont worry Milo noone will hurt you while I am here."

We stood up and laid on the bed while he is still holding me. I needed the close comfort. I fell asleep in his arms quickly,

Hours later when I woke up Rex was gone but he left a note for me which made me smile.

   Hey Milo!\

I had to go Ax wanted me. We will both be back later to watch movies and hangout with you. You are safe here if you want to go explore although watch out for Pixie she wants you for a pet :D Oops gotta go have sexy time with my mate ;P He says He hasnt had me in weeks and wont wait another minute. Never pass up some hot steamy sex Milo!

Love you!

Rex a rawrous

I smiled and rolled my eyes at the note again. I love them both. I walked into my kitchen and stared at the hallway that leds to the pack house. Should I go see him? What if he is looking for me? I bit my lip nervously and started to walk that way. I walked into the pack kitchen and Pixie is sitting at the counter. Her hair was different from earlier. It looks like a rainbow now instead of just blond. She glanced up at me and made a face. I laughed. She has a point jaw line which was really cute on her with lip piercings. She looked so fraglie. I wiggled my eyebrows at her jokingly and she stuck her tongue out at me. I shook my head and followed the scent to where he is.

He is sitting in there living room kicked back. His phone is in his hand and he is playing some sort of game. He hasnt noticed me yet so I stand there and just watch him.

"Slade?" My voice trembles as I call out his name.

His head jerks in my direction and studies me. "Milo?"

I nodd heistantly. He stands up and walks over to me staring at me not saying a word. Maybe he was looking for me. I feel hope bubbling in my chest maybe he wants me. I raise up my hand to brush the hair out of his face but he grabs my arm before I can. With one twist he snaps it.

"What the hell are you doing here Milo? These people are my friends! Do you think you can spy on them to? Do they believe your lies?" He snarled in my face.

I whimper and hold my arm to my chest. "Im not a spy!"

Slade picked me up with my hand on my throat. "LIAR!" He screamed and threw me across the room. My back hit the doorway and I can hear my spin snap. I scream out in pain. Slade starts to stalk towards me to attack again when Pixie attacked him. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs behind me as I try to catch my breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" Ax scream breaks apart Pixie and Slade.

"He ATTACKED Milo!" Pixie snarled in a protective stance in front of me.

Rex flew out from behind Ax and bust into wolf form. He snarled and leaped for Slades throat. Slade threw his arm up just in time and Rex snapped his arm. Rex backed up to lung again when Ax pinned him down.

"Baby Calm Down! Sift back! Milo needs you!" Ax told the pissed off wolf. Rex changed back and Pixie threw him some sweat pants. I noticed that Rex is ripped. Damn hot little boy I think as I whimper out in pain agian.

Rex snarled at Slade. "You fucking touch him again I swear I WILL END YOU!"

I flinch at the thought of Slade being hurt and almost laughed at the thought of Rex doing it. Rex is so sweet and kind I am surprised he even attacked Slade in the first place. Not to mention Rex is like 5'2 and Slade is like 6'2. Rex walked over to me and his face was full of worry.

"Ax! We need to get him to the doctor before his bones start to heal this way." Rex cried out seeing my back is broken.

Ax walked over and picked me up. I bit back a scream. Tears are rolling down my face and I see Slade blocking our way.

"You need to kick him out of your pack! He is a spy!" Slade growled out.

Ax snarled out at him but remember my pled when I looked at at him. " You dont know SHIT Liam! Now get the FUCK out of my way before I attack you!"

"Dont hurt him." I whimper out "He is my mate."

Ax, Rex and Pixie look at me with surprise and Slade glares at me.

"He is your mate Liam? How could you do this to him!" Ax cried out angry.

"He IS NOT my mate!" He growled and walked out shaking.

Ax sighed and rushed me to the pack doctor. As soon as the doctor saw me he gave me pain meds and something to knock me out. I still dont trust doctors. Everything started going hazy as I see Ax, Rex and Pixie all standing around me with concerned looks on their faces.

"Thank you all for protecting me." I whisper out as I fall into a sleep.