Chapter 2

I finally walk into the school and head to home room so I can get the schedule for this year. When a hand pulls my head back and slams my face into a locker. I crumple into the floor and get kicked in the side. I groan I knew this would happen. I can't go a day in school without being hit. I feel a few more kicks to the stomach and then a kick to the face.

Everyone sees but doesn't do a thing. They don't really give a damn. It's a werewolf school and it's the Beta Max's son, Jacob, doing it. He will be the next Alpha of the pack since my coming out cause me to lose the title. He used to be my best friend but now he is my biggest torturer. He didn't care about me being gay at first and tried to be my friend still. After the Alpha beat him I told him to stop being my friend. After a while he totally changed into who he was today. He is like 6 foot and on the football team. He is a dumbass jock and hates every breath I take. His hair is short and brown like his eyes. I guess he could be considered cute but I despise him.

"What the hell are you doing on the ground faggot? Here why don't you lick my shoes clean?" He kicks my face.

I growl weakly. Why am I on the ground? You threw me here. I don't say this of course because I have no self defense. We don't change till our 17th birthday and that a few weeks away. I still hear my wolf sometimes though. He doesn't talk much though. Right now he is yelling at me telling me that I am pathetic and need to stand up to him. I can't though. It makes everything worse.

He kicks my face again then spits on me. That takes me out of my daze. I try to get up but He takes his foot and shoves my face into the ground as he puts pressure on my head as he is almost standing on it.

"What the hell is going on here?" Some voice growls. I can't see anything cause of the position I'm in and the blood. I haven't heard this voice before and it is filled with power. I shake in fear at the power because the only other time I have felt it is with my father.

"He is in my pack Alpha Slade. I'm just teaching him manners." I could hear Jacob smirk.

The voice growled out "Get to class!"

The pressure leaves my head and I tried to stand but couldn't. I am very lightheaded as Arms tried to pick me up. I whimpered thinking I was going to be thrown. I curled up covering my head waiting to fly through the air as I hear...

"Fuck does your alpha know about this?"

I jerk my head up and stare at the prettiest glass blue eyes I've ever seen. His face was magnificent with cute shaggy blond hair around his face and his lips were full and I really wanted to kiss him. He had an eyebrow ring and damn was he fine. I guess I was staring at him to long without answering because the alpha looked at me funny.

"Let's call your alpha." He said very gently.

"NO!" I choked out a cry panicking. He looked like he wants to protest.

"Please? I don't want you to!" I winced as I stood up quickly. "See I am fine. You don't have to call."

"Fine." He growled his eyes lighting up with power. I about fainted at that sexy growl.

"They hate me because I'm gay." I blurted out feeling like he needs to know. I froze and tensed up as he moved his hand to my face. I whimpered and flinched as he wiped the blood off. He looked at me worried and maybe concerned.

I looked at him surprised no one has ever touched me gently before.

"You're not going to hit me?" I whispered in disbelief tears filling my eyes.

He looked astonished. "Why would I hit you? What? Cause your gay? Hell no! Is that why they attack you?"

I smiled weakly at him and avoid the question. "Thank you. I have to get to class." I started walking away and I smile thinking about him.

"What's your name?" He called out smiling at me.

"It's Milo. Alpha." I turned to face him as I talked.

"Ok Milo! Call me Liam when we aren't in class." He said gently. "I want us to be friends."

"Yes Alpha. I mean Liam" I laughed and walked off as he continued to stare at me.