chapter 3

I walked to the bathroom and cleaned the blood up best I could. My nose busted when my face was slammed into the locker. I wince as I saw my face. I heal slowly because I am so weak. When I'm done I run to homeroom. The teacher snaps at me to sit down and throws my schedule at me. The teacher is from my pack and she is going to tell the alpha.

He will find any excuse to beat me. I sigh I barley look at my schedule.

The bell rings to go to 1st class and I dart out of there before Jacob could catch me. I dart into my next class and sit quietly hoping I'll be left alone. I’m breathing deeply threw the pain running down my body. If I don’t move fast I will get beat more.  The teacher is writing on the board but I can't see his face. He is a new teacher because I’ve never seen him before. My eyes travel over his back and ass. And damn that ass. He looks young and muscular from behind. I wonder what his face looks like.

Students start filling in the class and I groan as Jacob comes in. Great another period of torture for me. The teacher will see him hit smack or stab me with something and they don’t do shit. This teacher will be the exact same way.

The teacher turns around and I am shocked to see that it's Alpha Liam Slade. He glares at Jacob who it's still standing taking to some girl.

 "Will you sit down!" Alpha Slade snaps out. Jacob smirks and sits beside me. I can feel myself go pale.

"You all need to know that I do not tolerate any kind of violence here. I don't care if you're in another pack. You will listen to me. If I catch you harming another student here I'll suspend you." Slade stared into everyone but me.

 I know he is saying this trying to protect me but fuck he doesn't know how much worse it's going to get. I feel Jacob tensing up beside me. This isn’t going to be good. Jacob thinks I am getting Slade to protect me.

I know my face went white with every single word Slade spoke. Jacob is growling at me but softly so Slade can’t hear. Slade starts teaching the lesson and turns around. I don't even notice what he is teaching. I can feel Jacob glare and I just hear the words Slade said over and over again. The bell rings.

"Milo stay after class please" Alpha Slade asked me before I can run out.

Jacob leaned and whispered into my ear. "I’m calling your father you dumb little shit. Wonder how well he is going to take my news."

 I'm shaking as Jacob leaves the class. I feel like I can barely breathe. This Alpha was making everything worse for me and he didn’t even know.

"Milo? Why are you so scared?" Slade sat in front of me.

 "Just stop trying to help! You’re only making things worse for me!" I cry out shaking.

He looked confused as I ran out of the class. The rest the day was a blur as I dreaded going home. As the last class of the day rang to be released I whimpered. I walked in fear all the way home. When I got home and walked into the shed my Dad was standing there livid.

His hands enclosed my throat and squeezed. "What the hell do you think you’re doing going to another Alpha for help?"

He threw me against the wall and I fell to the ground. He brought out the whip and I whimpered. He smiled at my sound made me strip off my shirt and started bring the whip down on me over and over again. The cracking sound of it hitting my back is deafening. I can feel the skin in my back ripping and bleeding as he does it. My wolf growls at me thinking that I am pathetic and weak. That I need to stop this.

I can't do anything about it but cry in pain. He finally stops and I curl up. I'm whimpering in pain.

The shed door opens. "Alpha? Can I have him now?"

I look at the face horrified. Tom, my biggest nightmare, was standing there. His face looked jagged from scars. He is demented. His favorite thing to do is rape me. I try to get away as I whimper at my father.

My Dad kicks me and sneers. “What! You’re gay! You should like it! Yes come in Tom."

Tom walks over to me as my Dad walks out. He rips my pants off and takes off his. He forces me on my stomach and hits my back. I scream out as he shoves into me his claws digging into my back. He wraps his hands around my throat and smirks as He starts to choke me. He is pounding into me. Tears are streaming down my face as I try to stop him. But nothing works, nothing ever does.

When Tom finally stops using me some guy walls in with a needle. I try to crawl away but can't. He shoves the needle in my arm and injects me with pure silver. When sliver is injected into your blood stream you don't die. You just wish you did. It spreads through my body in seconds.

My whole body feels like it’s consumed with fire.

As night went on I lay there screaming and withering in pain. Because when you are injected with sliver you can't heal yourself and the sliver Burns threw your blood stream. When the sliver is finally out of your system you heal slowly. I scream out in pain most the night. I passed out at one point. My eyes opening right before the sun raises.

And as the sun raises so does my desire to die.