Chapter 11

I open my eyes and look around. I am in some sort of hospital room with an IV in my arm. Confused I sit up. Why didn’t they kill me?

The door opens and they guy smiles at me. He is like 5 foot even with black hair and yellow eyes. Which is weird. He is cute looking and small.

“Oh Good!! I’m so glad you are awake! My name is Rex! You are in Blood sun land! Now who are you?” He asked hyper.

“My name is Milo.” I winced as I moved. I looked down to see that my wounds are patched up.
“Who patched me up? Why didn’t you kill me?” I ask confused

Rex sat beside me and smiled gently. “I wouldn’t let the Alpha kill you! I knew you needed help not to be killed. I made them bring you here and the Doctor fixed you up! He should be in here any minute now.”

I stared at him even more confused. How did he stop an Alpha? He was shorter than me. Why did he think I needed help? The door slammed open again and a very tall angry looking man was standing there. His brown hair was covering his dark brown eyes and he was sexy as hell.
I shrink back thinking he will hurt me.

The guy starts stalking toward Rex in anger. Before I knew what I was doing I had Rex behind me and growled viciously at the guy. I didn’t care if he was an alpha or not he wont hurt Rex. They guy stopped and looked at me curiously and glanced behind me. Rex busted out laughing and rubbed my back. His rubbing calmed me down.

“Stop growling at my mate Milo!” Rex giggled out.

I looked at Rex in surprise. “Mate?”

The guy growled at me. “Have a problem with us being mate?”

I flinched and backed up. Rex hit the guys chest.

“Will you stop it! You can see he is terrified! If you growl one more time Ax you will be sleeping on the couch!” Rex huffed in front of Ax.

Ax smiled down at Rex and leaned and kissed him. Rex wrapped his arms around Ax and glued his body to his. Ax broke the kiss and smirked at him.

“Like you will last without me babe.”

Rex huffed at him. I am watching them with amazement. Ax snapped his attention to me.

“What are you doing on my lands?” Ax snapped out.

I winced and was waiting for a blow. After a few moments I spoke up.

“My Alpha, who was my father, tried to kill me and My mate rejected me so I ran.”

Ax looked confused. “Why did your father try to kill you?”

“Because I am gay. I told him when I was ten and he disowned me.” I told them

Rex looked at me sympathetically.

“What about your mate? Why did he reject you?” Ax asked

“My father told him a bunch of lies that he believed. He thought I cheated on him when really I was drugged and raped.” I said tears filling my eyes as I looked away.

Rex came over to me and hugged me.

“You can stay here. We will help you get stronger and be the alpha you are supposed to be. Isn’t that right Ax?” Rex looked at Ax daring him to challenge what he said.

Ax sighed at Rex and looked at Milo.

“You have full support of my pack. I will help you train to be an Alpha and I will help you take what is rightfully yours.”