chapter 9

I jerk awake and I'm in Slade’s arms in his bed. I automatically smile into his chest.

"Hey you're awake! Thank God" He grinned at.me.

 I nod. "Sooo….. Who attacked me when I came in?"

"My brother...” He growled out and I kissed his cheek. 

“He thought you were here to attack me...He didn't know you were my mate. I told you he is so protective. I'm sorry baby." Slade kissed me softly licking my lips for entrance which I gladly give him.

I moan and pull him closer. He gripped my hips and grinds against me. I can feel how hard he is and I whimper wanting him. My hands travel down to the waist line of his Jeans. He moans and his kisses travel to my neck. I tense up. He can’t mark me yet!

"DON'T MARK ME!" I scream and jerk away.

 He looked at me with hurt and confusion. That look fills me with guilt.

"Not yet. I'm not really ready." I look away ashamed.

His hands run up my back comforting me. "Baby I won't do anything till your ready."

I smiled at him thankfully. We both stood up and walk downstairs. His brother stared at me with hate. I melted into Slade’s side and whine against him. Slade growled at him. I tense up looking between the two scared of a fight.

"I'm sorry Milo. You are my brothers’ mate I didn't know earlier." He spat out.

I just nodded at him. I know he doesn’t mean it. I look around and saw everyone looking at me. I smile weakly at them. I see Jacob in the house I forgot he was here. I freeze and see him motion to go outside.

"Hey babe I'm going outside. I need to breath for a minute. All this excitement is getting to me" I smile up at him.

"Want me to go with you?" He looked down at me concerned.

I shake my head at him and walk outside. I see Jacob in the Forest line.

I walk over to him in fear. "Please don't tell. I'll do anything just don't tell."

He shakes his head at me. I whimper out.

"HAVEN'T I BEEN THREW ENOUGH! CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY! YOU USE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND!, PLEASE" I yell at him crying.

"I won't tell. I won't rip that away from you. Im sorry! My mate won't accept me because of what I did to you. I'm sorry." He said upset. I can tell he means it.  I look at him shocked.

"You found your mate?" He nodded.

"I'll uh talk to your mate about you if you want. She will accept you." I offer to him though I am not really sure why I did.

"He.. My mates a guy" Jacob whispered.

I laugh and fall over. "Oh God after all the fucking torture you put me through. Serves you right." I smirked.

 He looked away from me. It was almost like we are friends again.

"Point out your mate." I say standing up.

 Jacob points to a guy standing by the door looking at him longingly.

"His name is Chris"

I nod and walk to Chris. Chris smiled at me.

"Hey! You’re Chris right?" He nodded.

 "Ok well you have to give Jacob a chance. He won't hurt you like he did me." I pushed him a little toward Jacob.

He looked at me concerned and I nodded encouraging. Chris ran toward Jacob and kissed him. I grin at the sight. I am glad they are together. I feel arms wrap around me.

 Slade kisses my neck. "You’re too kind Milo. I love you"

I turn and face him. "You make me happy and I haven't felt that in a long time. You make me feel safe. I've never felt that. You have made me feel accepted for who I really am. I love you more than anything."  I pull him in and kiss him deeply and jump up on him.

He jerked away surprised and I laughed. Slade smirks at me and kisses me again. My hands gripped his hair and I grinded on him making him moan out. I smirk against his lips enjoying every moment with him.