chapter 26

I woke up smashed into Liam chest. His arms are wrapped around me tightly and his face is buried into my hair.  I smile at him as he still sleeps. His face is totally relaxed and he looks so handsome like this. I am pinned in his arms but it feels so right to be in them. I frown at myself staring at him. I remember what I said to him. Do I really accept him? I know I can’t live without him. I don’t want to live without him either. I haven’t forgiven him though not all the way. I will give him a chance. Not accept him all the way but like date him. I grin at myself and pull his hips closer to mine. I reach out and suck on his neck grinding on him.

He woke up moaning bucking against me His hands on my back gripping me tightly. I smirk at him and hop up. His face is dazed as he stares after me. I give him a wink and go into the bathroom laughing at him. I laugh again when I come out and he brushes past me grunting. I hear the shower turn on and I snicker.  I lay on his bed waiting for him to walk out.  When he does he has a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips and one rubbing his hair.  I stare at his rock hard abs and trail down to where the towel is at.  He smirks at me and drops the towel. I guess he thought I would turn away when he did that but I just stared. I don’t think he gets anymore perfect but then he dropped that damn towel. My staring made him blush and get dressed really fast.

He sat on the bed beside me and I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He pulled back and grinned at me. “I want us to date. I don’t fully accept you yet but I want to give you a chance. I love you and I don’t want to live without you. So I figured dating would be a good way to see if I can trust you.” I smiled at him again.

His face busted out into a huge grin and brightened up. He yanked me to him and kissed me deeply.  I laughed against his mouth and put my hands in his hair. I stared into his eyes and gently kissed him. The door bust open and his eyes turned wolf and he snarled at the person in the doorway.

“This is my house! I am the Alpha here! I am so sick of this disrespect here. Next person to disrespect me I will rip you apart.” He roared out with me still in his lap.

I glanced over to the door to see who was there and it was Aaron rolling his eyes at Liam.

“Chill brother! We all want to know how Milo is. Well they are I don’t really care.” He rolled his eyes again.

I got off Liam lap and pulled him downstairs while he is growling. I turned around kissed him forcefully shocking him into silence. I laughed and ran into the kitchen where everyone was. I jumped on Rex laughing.

Liam just grinned at me.

“Well what is with you to now?” Jacob grinned at me.

“We are dating. I am giving him a chance. Now let’s go outside I want to shift.” I ran out the door before more questions came at me.

I went behind a tree and stripped out of my clothes fast before anyone saw my scars and shifted into my wolf.  My midnight black wolf was happy to be free. My Wolf was bigger than ever as I trotted out of the tree line. Liam hasn’t changed into his wolf yet and I went over to him. I nudged his legs and grinned a wolfy grin as he petted my head.

“You’re a beautiful wolf.” He whispered to me.

He stripped out of his clothes and shifted gracefully into his wolf. He was huge. I whimpered and lay down. His wolf was blonde almost white and his blue eyes where huge in his wolf form. He took a step toward me and licked my face. I bounded forward toward him and barked. I wiggled playfully and nipped at him. He barked laughed at my hyperness and pawed at me. I bounded toward the trees quickly and took off into a run. I could feel everyone following close behind me letting me take the lead. I stop and sat down. Liam skidded to a halt at my sudden stop. I nudged him with my nose for him to take the lead.

He gave me a wolf grin and started trotting in front of us. I grinned and took a deep breath. Something wasn’t right. There was a smell here that doesn’t belong to anyone with us. It doesn’t belong to my father’s pack either. I crinkle my eyes and dart my eyes in every direction looking for something anything out of place. My eyes scanned the area once more when I see a small wolf huddled under a bush looking terrified. Liam snarled at the wolf and went to lunge.

Something in me snapped. I snarled and threw my body into Liam’s knocking him to the side. I stood protectively in front of the wolf. Liam growled at me wanting me to get out of the way but I snapped back. He wasn’t going to hurt the wolf. The little wolf whimpered behind me and crawled under my legs for complete protection.  I licked the top of the wolfs head and glared at Liam.

He snarled and trotted to the house. He came back in human form with clothes in his hand.

“Change.” He ordered us.

I snarled at the order and snapped at his hand. The wolf whimpered under me. I calmed down and nudge the little one letting him know it was ok.  He slowly crawled out from under me and changed behind me. He was tiny with short brown hair and teal eyes. He couldn’t have been more then 10 or 11. I felt horrible for him. When a wolf changes that young it is for survival. The wolf feels the need to protect him and burst out. His pack must be gone. He doesn’t look like he has eaten in weeks and he looks like he has been running this whole time. He most likely doesn’t even know what is going on with him. I swiftly change and throw on my shirt but not before I heard Liam’s gasp at all my scars.

I don’t let it show that it broke my heart. I smile at the young boy who bounded into my arms crying. Suddenly I don’t care what happens to me anymore I just know I have to keep this little one safe. I have never felt this protective about anyone before. I rub his back and look at everyone staring at us.

“Don’t worry little one. I will protect you.” I whisper to him.