29

It has been a week since I marked him. I am smiling at the sight of Liam training with Scott. They have really bonded in the last week. Liam and I have been training nonstop all week. I feel like I am finally ready to face my father. I don’t tell anyone this because they won’t let me go alone and I don’t want them to come with. In the morning I am going to sneak out and head over to my father’s pack.

I walked over to Liam and pulled him to me and kissed him deeply. Rex led Scott away and I led Liam upstairs. I bit his mark again and rubbed against him. I grinned against his mouth as he picked me up and slammed me on the wall. I grinned as he attacked my neck as we lay on the bed. Tonight will be an amazing night.

The next morning I slid out of bed carefully not to wake Liam up and got dressed. I slipped out of the room and ran down the stairs. Pixie was sitting in front of the door staring at me. I stopped and gulped.

“What are you doing Milo? Why shouldn’t I get everyone up and down here?” She asked me.

“You know I have to do this alone. I can’t have anyone else get hurt. Please just let me go.” I begged her.

“Milo we are all here for you! We need to help. We all love you.” She growled and stood up.

“Damnit Pixie!”I growled out. “I order you to keep your mouth shut! You are not to tell anyone where I went or what I am doing.” I snarled out with my power.

She backed up and whimpered from the force of my power.

“Do you honestly think that I would go face him if I wasn’t ready?” I hugged her. “I love you and everyone here but I have to do this on my own.”

I let her go and walked out the door.

“I am coming with you! You can’t order me not to either. You need someone there to back you up.” She followed me stubbornly.

I sighed as she followed me. The walk through the woods was peaceful but every step I took closer to my old pack the memories came rushing back. Running away from the beatings knowing it wouldn’t be long till they found me.  Crawling away from my father screaming for help.

My hands start shaking and I take a deep breath. I look up and I see the house. I growl lowly. I am not the same scared little boy anymore. I walk up to the house and throw the door open. My power is pouring out of me. Wolves that are in the house jump and stare at me I grinned at them.

They start to slowly back away. “I wouldn’t move if I were you. I will rip you all to pieces.” I laughed and kept walking.

I am back to where it all started. Where I got my courage up to tell him and it changed my life forever. It only seems fitting that it ends the same way.

I swing open the door. “Hello dad. I think I should tell you something. You see I am going to do it today.”

I grinned viciously at him as he looked up from his desk. “And what is that?”

“I am going to kill you.” I smirked.