Chapter 18

The next morning just before sunrise Ax woke me up.

“You want to know what it means right?” He grinned at me.

I nodded at him groggiely. Last night they didn’t answer me just grinned like idiots and ate the tacos. After we ate we watched movies in my living room and all fell asleep curled up together.

“It means you can start training. That your wolf is ready to come out and be Alpha.” He pulled me up and outside.

I saw Rex wake up and follow us out with a frown.

“AX! You cant train him like the others! He is not ready for that.” Rex grumped out.

Ax glared and growled at Rex. “I do all the training in this pack! I know how to handle it! I am the Alpha here!”

Rex stabbed his finger in Axs chest. “Don’t you dare growl at me Axel! I don’t give a shit if you are god! You are my mate and will treat me better than some idiot who doesn’t know anything!”

Rex stomped back inside mad. I look at Rexs retreating figure and glance at Ax.

“So are you going to go after him?”

Ax sighed. “No not now. He will rip my face off if I try right now. Trust me I know from experience.”

I nod and follow him to the training area.

“Ok. Do you know how to fight at all?” Ax studied me.

“Uh … No.” I said sheepishly.

“Well let’s test your natural instincts.”

“How are we goin...?” I started to say when Ax threw a punch at my face. Everything I have gone through flashed in my mind and I hit the ground and curled up to protect myself. I sat there curled up ignoring my wolf waiting for the blows to come.

Rex snarled. “I fucking told you Ax look what you did! He is scared!”

Rex gently touched my back and I looked up at them. Ax and Rex are glaring at each other and I realize that Axs punch didn’t hit me. Not because I dogged it but because he didn’t want to land it. He didn’t want to hurt me. I sighed out.

“Both of you stop! Ok I am fine! I will have to get use to this and not freak out every time. Now kiss and make up!” I snapped out.

Ax grinned mischievously and glared at Rex. He walked threatening toward Rex and growled out. I stood up and pushed Ax back standing in front of Rex protectively.

Ax grinned at me. What the hell? Is he Bipolar?

“I think I just figured out how to train you without you freaking out!” He grinned excitedly.

 “How?” I look at him like he is insane.

“You protected Rex from me just now and when we first met. You didn’t think about what you had gone through or what would happen to you again. You just protected him. If we train you while you are protecting someone it won’t be so bad when we train one on one.” Ax smirked.

Ohhh. I nodded and smiled at both of them. Rex stalked back into the house still pissed. Ax sighed and ran after him. I look around the clearing now that I am by myself and smile. I have an overwhelming urge to shift into my wolf. I look around to see if anyone is around. Satisfied that none is. I strip out of my clothes. I shift slowly and a little painfully into my wolf.

It felt so good to be in my wolf form. I prance around and rolled in the dirt. I yipped happily and jumped up. I shake in joy and bark at my house. Rex and Ax come outside to see what is going on and look at me confused. They haven’t seen me in my wolf form. I haven’t even changed into it since my birthday. I ran at them playfully and growled.

Ax smiled. “Its Milo! Look his fur is midnight black like his hair and his eyes are the same.”

“OMG HE IS SOOO CUTE!!! I HAVE TO KEEP HIM!” Pixie yelled out of my kitchen window. I playfully growled at her and rolled around. I put one paw on my nose and sneezed.

Rex awed at me and started petting my head. I yipped at him and licked his face. I felt stronger than the last time I had changed. My wolf was like ten times bigger since I have healed all the way. I actually look like a healthy wolf. Ax changed into his wolf and he was a cute sandy brown color.

I didn’t know how his wolf would react to me in wolf form. I nudged his face with mine and licked him.

He pawed at me playfully and I ran almost prancing. It felt so good to be free.

We played in our wolf forms for hours. We changed back and laid in the yard exhausted. Rex and Pixie had also changed and played with us. I grin with my head laying on Axs stomach and Rexs laying on mine. Pixie was sprawled out on all of us.  I playfully nib at Axs hip and he moaned. I blushed and laughed. Ax quickly stood up and carried Re inside for the night.

I looked up at the stairs and Pixie laid her head on me.

“I love gay guys” She exclaimed.

“Why is that?” I asked her.

“Cause they don’t try to get in my pants. Well actually they do but its to wear them instead of sex!” She grinned at me as I laughed.

“Can you stay with me tonight? Rex and Ax wont come out till morning and I cant sleep alone.” I hugged her.

“Of course I will.” She snuggled into my chest.

The next morning Ax had a schedule work out for me to learn about being an Alpha. Pixie also thought that I should learn how to cook in my free time of that schedule.  I growled at both of them.

I woke up at 5 and went to work out with Rex and Ax for about 3 hours, after the work out Ax drags me into the office to teach me about all the paperwork and decision about pack life. Around noon Pixie would drag me into the kitchen and try to teach me how to cook. She would end up taking over though. After lunch Ax would drag me outside to train both in wolf and human form.  He would have some wolf there that I felt like I had to protect to train me. After training Pixie would try to teach me how to cook again. After she would finish dinner and we would eat I would go pass out in my room. It was all a little to much.

This has been going on for about a month now. Im sitting in the pack kitchen trying to learn about what ever Pixie is babbling on about with sauces and shit. I stare in annoyance at her. Ax comes in and playfully punches my shoulder.

“Hey lets go train.”

“I haven’t had lunch yet. I accidently blew it up earlier.” I try not to snap in annoyance.

“ Tough cookie man. Lets go.” Ax grabbed my arm and tried to pull me up.

I growl out at him. “Don’t fucking pull on me! I am not your damn lap dog! I will come out when I feel like it!”

Ax’s wolf bristled at me. He growled lowly and got in my face. “Don’t disrespect me!”

I snarled at him and shoved him back. “I will do what I fucking want! I am sick of this constant pushing! I am rightfully an Alpha to maybe you should remember that!”

Ax looked at me surprised and then grinned slightly. “You just admitted that you are an Alpha! You are right I am constantly pushing at you. Lets take the rest of the week off ok?”

I sighed out. “Sorry about snapping. My wolf was pissed at you. He wanted you to remember that I am an Alpha. He kinda took over.”

“Its fine Milo. It happens to me to. I will teach you how to control it.” Ax smiled at me .

“Noooo not more lessons” I groaned and put my head on the counter.

Ax laughed out and kissed me. “ You are so cute.”

I glared at him.

“Milo I do have a favor to ask you though.” Ax turned serious and looked at me.

“What is it?”