chapter 21

“JUMP! Jump Jacob Jump!” Ax and Rex were yelling at Jacob.

We decided to all hike up some trail up to a waterfall. What Jacob Chris and I didn’t know was we were going to be on top of the water fall. The area surrounding us was beautiful. The trees were full and vibrant. The sound of the rushing water was peaceful and looking at the roaring river that fell into a deep pool below was a little unnerving. Around the river below us was a bunch of flowers. Pink purple blue. I loved this place. We were all standing on the edge beside the river where it falls off into the pool looking down.

Jacob shook his head and laughed. “Fuckkkkk no! I am not jumping! I don’t want to die what the fuck is this twilight?”

I look at them confused as Rex Starts laughing at what he said. “You read twilight?” Rex giggled.

“What? NO I mean uh …. I am not jumping damnit don’t change the subject.” HE said flustered.

“I’ll do it.” I spoke out.

Jacob laughed. “Ok sure you will.” He rolled his eyes.

I took a step closer to the edge and grinned at them. “I will!”

Jacob stared at me. “Milo you might DIE!”

“And?” I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t even know how to swim!” He yelled at me.

“Well I suggest you jump in after me then.” I smirked and leaped off the edge. I could feel Jacobs’s hands trying to stop me before I could do it.

I screamed out on the way down. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. I could see all the colors in the trees every bird that was there. I looked down and saw the water rushing up towards me and all I could think was Fuck. This was a bad idea. As I hit the water my body went numb. The water was cold. I could feel myself spinning around and willed myself not to panic. I can’t tell which way is up. I start kicking trying to find the surface but can’t seem to find it the water is pushing me down. My lungs are burning. The feeling is familiar since my dad has tried to drown me before. I feel hands on me and I panic slinging out fighting them off. I keep trying to get away.

Hands yank me out of the depths of the water and I take a deep breath of air as I hit the surface. The pair of hands touches me again to help me to the edge but it doesn’t register that he is trying to help. I scream and swing out. Somehow I made it to the edge and curled up by a tree. I buried my face in my legs and took deep breaths trying to calm down.  I can hear them all whispering around me.

“Do you have a fucking death wish?” Jacob snarled out.

I flew up and grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to a tree and growled.

“Don’t talk to me like that! I didn’t know it would be that bad! I know how to swim Ax fucking taught me!” I let him go and stumbled back shaking. “I’m sorry. I don’t ever want to use violence. I don’t want to be like my father. I’ll try to control my wolf better.”

“I disrespected you. I deserved it alpha. I just don’t want you to be hurt. You are my friend.” Jacob smiled gently at me.

Rex grabbed my arms and looked at them. “You have been cutting.”

I looked down ashamed. “Yes. I’m sorry.”

 “Why?” they all asked.

“I am lonely. I miss my mate. Rex you have Ax and Pixie. Pixie loves being alone. Jacob and Chris have each other. I miss my mate. I want my mate.” I whimper

“I think you should go to him and tell him. Tell him everything that has happened. See if maybe you and him can work things out.” Ax spoke up.

“I can’t.” I shook my head.

“Why not? If you don’t do this you will never be strong enough to face your father in trying to get the pack. You need to go fix things with your mate or you will just get more depressed.” Ax explained.

I bit my lip and sighed. “Ok I will go to his pack. I want Pixie and Jacob to go with me though For protection. I will be so close to my father I need them just in case.”

Ax nodded in agreement and Pixie yelled out “WOOH ROAD TRIP!!”

I laughed and pushed her in the water. Doing that I got shoved in by Chris which was a surprise that made me laugh. We spent the rest of the day in the pool laughing and going and jumping off the waterfall again. I am glad we are all hanging out before I leave to face my mate.

Ok so I am going to do a dedication on this chapter to my to 2 of my fans. They were the first ones to comment on this story and has really encouraged me to keep writting. I was super excited when I saw I had comments. So who ever reads my story please please comment. I love to know what you think and what your favorite part is. Also if any one wants to make a cover for this please feel free. I suck at it :( Thank you for reading.