chapter 1

A kick to the stomach wakes me up. "Get the fuck up faggot Alpha wants to see you before school."

The guy walks out. I don't even know his name but he is around my age. I hold my stomach glaring around the shed I'm in. It is rusty, holey, and hardly any room for me to sleep here not to mention the other things that happen in here. Every piece of this shed reminds me of the pathetic life and all the beatings I have.

I sit up slowly willing myself not to cry out I know someone is outside to take me to my so called father. The beatings I've had all week really take a toll on your body.

I get up and put on some half dirty clothes. Which I'm surprised I even have. Most of them don't fit right and there isn't many to choose from. My father the "Alpha" let some woman donate them to me. Skinny Jeans band tees and hoodies. Which I guess go with what kids at school call my "Emo" style shaggy black hair and my green eyes. I reminded her of her son who died recently so my father felt bad for her and let me keep a few of them. He can be nice to other people at least. At least I can always sneak and clean them sometimes when I do most the laundry around the pack house.

I walked into the pack house hardly anyone was up which was a relief I hate being near the pack. They always manage to get a few kicks in and it makes my father anger that I make him wait.

When I got to his office I knocked. "Come in!"

I opened the door and stood there. "You wanted to see me?"

I'm trying not to shake and show fear. He would just love that.

He glared at me and walked over to me threating me. "You are not to tell the new "Moon Cry" pack that will be in your school this year, which you are! Your name had already been changed and my son is dead. Do you understand this you idiot?"

"Yes" I nodded trying not to glare at him. My wolf is growling at me begging me to challenge him but I don't. This is still my father. Maybe I can try to make him love me again. I know I mess up a lot.

Why was I even going to school? It's not like I'm learning anything. I forget because all the head blows I receive from the beatings. Hell I can barely even read. Oh right another form of torture and humiliation.

"You are dismissed slave." He growled out and shoved me out. I hit the wall outside and winced.

I'm glad he didn't remember my birthday its next week. I'll get another torture session for staying alive this long. I used to love my birthdays but not anymore they just give him an excuse not to mention I will be able to shift for the first time. I hope I don't find my mate Alpha would never allow me to leave. He would kill me or kill my mate in front of me. I sigh and move swiftly to grab some school stuff from the supply closest at the pack house. I'll be beat for this later on but I would get beat if I didn't have any supplies as well.

I grab it and start walking to school since I'm not allowed to drive or ride with anyone. None dares to help me because of the alpha. The only one who ever tries is his beta. He has a son my age and doesn't like the way I am treated. The school isn't far away from our pack house which is good when you walk their everyday hurt.

I stare at the ground as I walk wishing my life was different.

Ci6GM