chapter 7

I'm laying on the ground in the woods looking at the sky. I stopped crying while ago. My wolf sneers at me. He hates me. He hates how weak I am. I agree with him. I am pathetic. I sit up and yelp. It's Tuesday and I've been laying here since I ran out of the class yesterday. I think about just staying out here. I don't want to go back but if I stay out here my dad will hunt me down.

I walk to school. it's still early and I'm exhausted. I walk to Alpha Slades room.I have to say sorry. Hopefully he wont tell anyone what happened. I don’t want to deal with the added pain that will be added on to the beating that I will already get. He is sitting at his desk face in his hands. It doesn't look like he slept.

 "Alpha? I'm sorry about yesterday. It won't happen again." I speak out in a distant voice.

He jerked and stared at me. "Milo... I"

I shake my head at him. "Save it. I won't bother you again."

With that said I go to walk out again. My body tenses up and I freeze. I can feel my bones starting to reshape. I forgot that My birthday is today. My wolf is coming out. I scream out and hit my knees.

Slade is behind me. "I'll call your alpha to come help you change."

I need an alpha to help me complete the change. If I don’t have one it will be ten times worse and I might not make it. I know my father won’t come help me so I grab his arm.

"You do it! Please!" I whimper.

 He sighed and put his arms around me. His power pouring out. My pain lets up some and I start to feel my bones break. I scream and burst into a wolf.

My wolf is skinny. His fur is midnight black like my hair. He is weak like I am and he hates me for it. I change back and collapse. My body isn’t able to handle all the stress of the beating and then the change.  The last thing I see before I pass out is Slades blue eyes. My wolf screams mate as I pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm laying on an actual bed in a actual room. What the hell? I sit up and look around. what's going on? I remember changing and finding my mate. Slade is my mate. Oh god. He is going to reject me. I put my head in my hands and whimper.

I feel someone standing in the doorway looking at me. I look up and see Slade staring at me. Slade walks over to me and sits beside me. Looking at me with concern.

"Your rejecting me aren't you?" I ask him miserably.

"No I'm not."

I look at him surprised. "but you’re not gay."

 He sighed. "I've been waiting a long time for my mate and I don’t care that it’s a guy. I am supposed to be with you. I'm soo sorry about yesterday. I freaked because I liked it and then I hurt you. I felt like I should protect you and then I was the one who hurt you"

 He looked away ashamed guilt surrounding him. I turn his face toward me.

 "Kiss me!" I demand. I needed him to know that I forgave him and I want to show him with a kiss.

 He chuckled and leaned toward me his lips brushing against mine. I pulled him closer and crushed my lips on his. I lick his lips and he opened his mouth making the kiss deeper. His tongue taking dominance over my mouth making the kiss more passionate. I moaned and He pulled me on his lap as my hands went in his hair. His hands gripped my back and I screamed in pain. I jerk away tears filing my eyes.

"What's wrong? What did I do?" Slade freaked.

 I smile at him weakly. "My back hurts from lying on the floor." I lie again.

 He glares at me. "I'm sick of you lying!"

I stutter. "What what?"

 He ripped my shirt off and stared at my back. I wince knowing he sees the scars and the new marks on my back. He can’t know that The alpha is my father and that he knows about it. That my father is the one who orders this to be done to me. He growled softly

. His fingers brushed against my back gently and whispered. "Oh baby. Who is doing this to you? Tell me"

"I can’t tell you! You can’t tell anyone that you know about this ok? None can know we are mates. either" I whimper. "not yet at least." He nodded and held me. I leaned against him sighing. I wish everything was different. I wish I could tell him and him save me from it all. I can’t though. It will cause was between the packs and I don’t want anyone to get hurt because of me.

"Thank you Can you just hold me?" I put my face in his neck and whimper.

"Always baby. I'll always hold you. And I will find out who is doing this to you. I will kill them for hurting you" He kissed my head. I rested in his arm and for the first time felt completely safe. I felt like I mattered and loved. I want to stay in his arms forever.